hello...I'm new here

FatKev

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. I'm new here and just wanted to say what a great forum...lots of very useful info posted on here. I have visited Disney in '97 '99 and 2001. It's very addictive! I will be visiting again in May this year with the wife and and the in-laws. Wife has visited twice with me but its the first time for her parents. Looking forward to it!! :)

Welcome, Remember to ask anything you can think of. There is someone out there that will know the answer for you. :earsboy:

Welcome to the ::MickeyMo Dis ::MinnieMo !!!!!! You will find yourself addicted to this website after a while. I love it already!! :cool1:
Dibujos_026.jpg

:jumping1:

:wizard: Just wanted to welcome you to the DIS.Have fun planning for your May vacation,it's just around the corner!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia,CANADA! :cheer2: :teacher: :hourglass

FatKev

Welcome to the Dis.

Sit back, read and relax, and try some of the other forums on this site, they are awsome:cool1:

KayleeUK said:
Hi FatKev Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Don't forget to join us on the UK Boards :)

Hi Kaylee...how do I get to the UK boards? Forgive my ignorance...I'm new!! :)

Welcome to all the newcomers. Enjoy the boards, and enjoy your trips! :wave:

Welcome to the site, where you'll find lots of info & stuff all about the Disney parks. I'm a newbie myself, but I love it here already! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter