hello everyone!

tinkerbela

Disney fan since birth. Loves things all Tinker Be
hello everyone. i'm brand new here. i'm very happy i came across this forum because it contains a thread that i will be frequenting for quite some time: disney weddings and honeymoons. my fiance and i are doing a disney wedding so everyone's tips and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. i'm really looking forward to meeting a lot of new people here and making a lot of friends. i can't wait to meet you all. this will be fun!

i just have one question: how do you do the countdown?

both of my children went to Disney for their honeymoon......they didnt' get married there but wanted to spend their honeymoon in a great place..........
Go and look at the different forums and see one that says Tech support..........they will be able to help you

http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=43

Welcome to the DIS, <b>tinkerbela</b>! I'm so glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

A Disney wedding just sounds so romantic <i>*sigh*</i>. You are going to have a lot of fun planning :)

There is a post on the technical board that tells you all about how to add a countdown to your signature. You will find it right <b>HERE</b>

If you need help with it, just ask on our <b>TECHNICAL SUPPORT BOARD</b>. They are very helpful and nice over there :)

I think you have left off the ] that should be around [countdown] but I'm not techie ;)

Katholyn

thanks guys for the warm welcome. i also appreciate your help with the counter. thanks again ever so much.

:wave: Welcome to the DIS and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! It sounds very exciting and I'm sure you'll find all of the information you need here on the boards. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!