Hello Everyone!!!

W

Wendy WDW

Hello

I thought I would come over to see what the new boards were like and I must say am very impressed! Oh yes, its Wendy of Wendy & Frederick - I had to alter the username so I dropped my DH (no,it didn't hurt) and then had to add an extra bit at the end!! How am I going to get any housework done now as there are so many new buttons to play with!!

I will look forward to posting here as it looks great fun.

Wendy

Hi Wendy its cool here, but I think a few people will be upset with loosing their names, and the slow connections with all these graphics going on.

Just testing editing ..no longer need arrow keys to get to edit point. Edit1. edit2. Edit3. Ithink it only shows last edit not the history.

Hi,
Yep these boards are great at the moment, although I had to register under a new name.

If you find the graphics a pain then you can turn them off under USER CP

Yes, I had to change my name slightly too, its a pain, but the graphics are cool. Takes some getting used to tho. How do you get those great pictures by your names?

Not very good at this yet!

Angel
:rolleyes:

I was lucky with my name as I first visited the cruise forum last year and it all remembered me, however if they merge boards I wonder which thefatman will be erazed.
hmmmm any one know ??

Good Job you told us who you were Wendy!!!! Or i wouldn't have recognised you!!! Now you can all see what i look like - hence my clipart!! :bounce: :bounce:

Eda

Well, one good thing about the US Board is that my name is Astrid, I've been able to drop the 'CB'!!

It's going to take me a while to get used to all the different things you can do over here though!

Astrid
elephant.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter