hello everyone

celtic bhoy

Earning My Ears
time is slowley aproaching we booked orlando in april 2000 for three weeks this christmas / new year we arrive sat 14TH december has anyone got any tips for this time of year

Hi Celtic boy :) - I'm going to pop your question onto UK trip planning so that you get a better response :)

Hi and Welcome to the Dis!

I have been to WDW during December/January 4 times now and it is a truly magical time to visit. The Christmas Decorations are pretty amazing.

Where are you staying and what plans have you made?

We have experienced both really good and really cold weather - so my tip would be to wear layers and be prepared for anything :)

Make full use of the lockers in the park for storing extra warm clothes if you intend to stay in the parks till after dark - once the sun has gone down - you can really feel the chill.

Make sure you see the Osborne Lights in MGM ~ and also make sure you get your Free Glasses from a Cast Member as you're walking towards the entrance! You wear them and they turn all the little lights into Angels or Snowflakes!!! Amazing.

I am sure you'll get lots of input here on this thread, but if you have any specific questions - just start a new one for each question, then you'll get tons of help.

:D :D :D

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter