• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello Everyone

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Hi Everyone, I haven't been around since VMK closed and wanted to see if any of my old crew still hang around the DIS Network. Aengus, Bugdozer, LIGHTNINGZ, I miss you all so much and hope you are doing great. As for me I've sadly turned to Blizzard Entertainment and have been a member of World of Warcraft since POTC seems to lag too much on my computer. I do like that there is an alcoholic beverage named Kungaloosh in the new WoW expansion ;) Anyway I was feeling nostalgic tonight and headed on over to VMK Revisited and spent some time on main street and started to think mann I could use these audio files, and wht do u know, GPDOT put them up. So Disniplaya (Me) and my sister (Skigrl) took turns on itunes playing an audio file and having the other guess what room it is from. I creamed her on guest rooms but i was rusty on my Fantasyland. Well if VMK ever does reopen I will drop all projects and jump back in but sadly with the homepage ripped, I'm not too sure about the future. And Club Penguin? Pfff in WoW i turn players into penguins =) Bug if you read this toss me a message, loved to hear from you dear :)

Have a Magical Day,

Ryan (Disniplaya)

Hi Everyone, I haven't been around since VMK closed and wanted to see if any of my old crew still hang around the DIS Network. Aengus, Bugdozer, LIGHTNINGZ, I miss you all so much and hope you are doing great. As for me I've sadly turned to Blizzard Entertainment and have been a member of World of Warcraft since POTC seems to lag too much on my computer. I do like that there is an alcoholic beverage named Kungaloosh in the new WoW expansion ;) Anyway I was feeling nostalgic tonight and headed on over to VMK Revisited and spent some time on main street and started to think mann I could use these audio files, and wht do u know, GPDOT put them up. So Disniplaya (Me) and my sister (Skigrl) took turns on itunes playing an audio file and having the other guess what room it is from. I creamed her on guest rooms but i was rusty on my Fantasyland. Well if VMK ever does reopen I will drop all projects and jump back in but sadly with the homepage ripped, I'm not too sure about the future. And Club Penguin? Pfff in WoW i turn players into penguins =) Bug if you read this toss me a message, loved to hear from you dear :)

Have a Magical Day,

Ryan (Disniplaya)

Hi Dis!

Wow! It's been a long time friend. Hope all is well with you. There is something missing this Christmas with VMK gone. We miss the sounds the sights and the building.

We have been keeping busy with a new game that recently opened. Click the link in my siggie and it will take you to Slinkyman's new project. We are playing Elf Island and our dear host Lily and Host Hula are there. There are other VMK staff also including red and Groovy. Ink has been hard at work running a fansite for this new game. Come pay us a visit sometime. I am lurking alot on dis as this place rocks for vacation planning.

We miss so many of our friends and wonder where they are now. I am so happy you posted!

((Hugs)):hug: dear friend. Hope this holiday is great for you.

Bug

I've cut out all MMORPG play out of my life. My kids lost interest after VMK closed. We've discovered that there were a lot of hours wasted on it, and thousands of dollars that we spent on Disney because of our enthusiasm for this game, and it was fun, but it hindsight, it wasn't worth all that time and money.

The good news: Disney didn't even cost me $1,000 last year, after we spent about $20,000 the year before on an Orlando vacation, four annual passes, a Disney Cruise, three weeks at Disneyland hotels and God only knows how much during our 3-5 times per month visits to Disneyland for the day or the evening.

I still have one cruise to cancel. I'll get my $1,000 deposit back. We weren't sure whether we'd still be bitter enough about VMK to cancel after so many months, but it looks like we are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter