Hello and thanks for listening!!

Friendly Frog, check out WebmasterPete's post (here on this forum) titled "5/22 Show Notes". He does a great job outlining the topics, and includes links to the threads they discussed.

I love this synopsis!

(Hi, John! :wave2: )

DOH! Thank you!

I've been listening to the podcasts since they started and haven't missed a week yet. I have to admit, the scavenger hunt last year was by far my favorite thing! Anyways, keep up the GREAT work.....oh, and you guys be nice to Bob;) !

I also love the podcast :thumbsup2

I live in the UK and look forward to listening every week, especially when the weather here is rainy and cold!!!! I think the listener email show is a really good idea and the information and opinions are so helpful.

Thanks to all of you podcast guys!!!

Claire xx

I like Pete's reference to Bob Magi (or however you spell John's last name) in the Part 2 of this week's podcast. I just about ran off the road when I heard that.

--Mr. DB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter