Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

The run streak continues...

June 18th 29:17 3.10 miles
June 19th 29:45 3.11 miles
June 20th 37:41 4.01 miles
June 21st 30:46 3.13 miles
June 22nd 31:24 3.14 miles
June 23rd 29:23 3.05 miles
June 24th 1:02:16 6.29 miles

We are nearing the end of June...
Proud of you! We are almost there!

Run Streak Complete!

June 25th 28:13 3.11 miles
June 26th 30:43 3.11 miles
June 27th 30:36 3.14 miles
June 28th 30:15 3.15 miles
June 29th 30:36 3.01 miles
June 30th 31:02 3.11 miles

101 miles for the month! I am actually really happy I completed this run streak as I set out too. I have never run more than four days in a row. This was actually fun and I would do it again but I don't think I would do it for much longer a month unless I have nothing to train for.

Now its time for me to buckle up and start working towards a 2 hour-is half marathon at the end of September. My PR 2:23:44 (wine and dine 2018). I have no doubt I can beat that as this race won't have character stops and should have decent weather. However I would like to get as close to 2:00 as I can.

I leave for WDW on Friday! A 6 day trip, staying at Saratoga Springs. May get a run or two while I am there. This trip is probably going to be a hot one so I am debating adding on the H2O Glow Nights for some water park time and/or some pool time.

I still haven't officially signed up for marathon weekend but I am fully planning on it. I hope to get officially signed up when I am back from WDW.

Quick update:

I did plan on running today after my first off day in a month but I took a second day off as I had some other things to do instead and it was the hottest day of the year here so far. I do fully plan to run tomorrow as it will be a bit cooler.

I also did this....

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 4.41.13 PM.png

I really should post here on a weekly basis but it never seems to happen. I think the structure of the run streak actually helped me post here but now that I am done streaking I post here less.

Anyways, I am still in half training mode. 62 days until the Brewers Mini Marathon! I went out for a long run today and of course my Garmin died near the end of the run. I did have RunKeeper going on my phone so not all was lost.

Did 8.37 miles with roughly 9:35 average pace. It also got pretty warm towards the end of my run today.

I am really confident that I can PR the half marathon as I would have to get under a 2:23 for the half. My big goal would be to get as close to a 2 hour marathon as possible. I don't necessarily need to go sub 2 but I think I can do a sub 2:15 at the very least baring any injury or crazy circumstances outside of my control.

I do hope to post here more often.

Race Calendar Countdown
Brewers Mini - 62 days
Wine and Dine Weekend - 95 days
Dopey 4.0 - 164 days
RnR NOLA - 196 days

Completely had all the intentions to be more frequent here but it ain't happening this week. It is State Fair week which is my busiest of the year. Football season also starts Tuesday.

As for running that's still happening but maybe a run here or there has been cut because I simply don't have the time. Once this week is over it will be back to normal. Until school starts that is...

Completely had all the intentions to be more frequent here but it ain't happening this week. It is State Fair week which is my busiest of the year. Football season also starts Tuesday.

As for running that's still happening but maybe a run here or there has been cut because I simply don't have the time. Once this week is over it will be back to normal. Until school starts that is...

Do you work the Fair or just attend a lot? I just know I keep seeing all your food pictures and it reminds me of all the food I keep forgetting about on my own trips there.

Fell off the face of the earth again. Don’t worry I’m alive and well.

School has begun and now my life in consumed by that, football, and running. I sometimes am amazed at myself for how I fit it all in. And sometimes I just can’t.

Less than a month until the brewers mini and I am super excited and ready for that PR attempt! Did a 12 miler last weekend and felt great!

My football team is 1-1 with our third game tomorrow. The NFL season also begins tomorrow so #GoPackGo

Not much else to discuss I suppose...

23 days until Brewers Mini
56 days until Wine and Dine
125 days until Dopey 4.0
157 days until RnR NOLA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!