Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

Happy Easter! Good job on getting out there. It is still pretty cold here, too. Hoping for warmer weather soon!

It’s currently 35 and raining. Tonight into tomorrow we are supposed to get 2 inches of snow. The warmest day this week is 40 degrees.

It’s also April 3rd...

I’d like it to warm up eventually please Mother Nature!

It's snowing here today, so of course you'll get it tomorrow. I commute and am SO tired of driving in this crap. COME ON SPRING!

Do you run inside ever?

It's snowing here today, so of course you'll get it tomorrow. I commute and am SO tired of driving in this crap. COME ON SPRING!

Do you run inside ever?
I do but I’m not a fan of it. My treadmill isn’t in good working condition. I could use my schools gym but they limit treadmill use to 30 minutes.

It’s currently 35 and raining. Tonight into tomorrow we are supposed to get 2 inches of snow. The warmest day this week is 40 degrees.

It’s also April 3rd...

This weather is garbage. It was 22 degrees when I ran on Sunday. Forecast for this afternoon’s run is 37 and rain/snow.

Yep 32 when I left home this morning. I thought it was April showers bring May flowers not snow.

I don't know how you guys do it. We are over here hitting the high 80s already. A local club in town does a 50/50 raffle on when our first 100* day is going to be. Last year it was May 3rd, but I think it's gonna be around April 22nd this year.

It’s also April 3rd...

This winter hasn’t been exceptionally cold like the last few years but it certainly has been loooooong. We are dodging the snow to your south, but Lake Erie is expected to have 15 foot waves (that’s huge for the shallowest of the Great Lakes) this afternoon by where I live and we have a gale warning. Still, being on spring break I’m on my fourth consecutive day of running and that hasn’t happened since December. I’m not a fan of treadmills but it is where I will be in about 20 minutes. It has to warm up eventually. I hope.

Following along! And I hear you with the cold weather, Im running Dark Side and the warmest day of training I've had in Ohio has been low 50s. Supposed to snow here this weekend for my long runs. I know I'll definitely be ready for the Florida humidity.

I don't know how you guys do it. We are over here hitting the high 80s already. A local club in town does a 50/50 raffle on when our first 100* day is going to be. Last year it was May 3rd, but I think it's gonna be around April 22nd this year.
I’d take 80 over this for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!