Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

Hey remember me?

So its been quite a while since I have posted on this thing.

Life:

Coaching football this year has been an interesting task. I still enjoy it but this year was probably the toughest ever. We finished the year 1-7... While that may not look good we played a lot of close games but due to our depth we didn't have the energy to come through in the end many times. Football teams should have 30+ players, we had roughly 18. Throughout the year injuries didn't help and made things even worse at times. Even then if we had everyone healthy it would've gave us 22-23. That is still pretty low. We made the best of it though. The kids were pretty good but attention spans are really lacking on the youth these days,

Now onto school... Its going fine. This was the first big exam period so I got caught up in that instead of being on here as much which is probably a good thing ;) I am having an issue with microeconomics though. I know this might sound bad but the teacher is probably my age or a little bit older and is very foreign. I can barely understand what the guy says half the time. It is really a struggle to understand the content because of that.

Running:

I am still doing it but have been in a bit of a rut. Weather is all crazy and its been hard to make time for it. Honestly its more me just making excuses to get out of it sometimes. I think it might be a burnout thing or just a lack of motivation. I think its less a burnout because I haven't done an actual race since Marathon Weekend. That said I did have a good 6.2ish mile run today! I am hoping to run 10 this weekend but again finding time will be the tough part. The Brewers made the NLCS which is a big deal for Milwaukee. Of course I work at Miller Park so that has added to the busy aspect of my life and I have to work the Packer game at Lambeau on Monday night. Only 19 days until Wine and Dine!

Oh and I am well into planning and pre-setup for my Christmas display. So much going on at once...

Glad to see you post here again. Life does tend to get in the way of running sometimes. We've all been there, but sounds like you are managing well. Hang in there with microeconomics. That was not a great course for me either as I recall.

You'll have to post some Christmas display pictures once you get them up!

Glad to see you post here again. Life does tend to get in the way of running sometimes. We've all been there, but sounds like you are managing well. Hang in there with microeconomics. That was not a great course for me either as I recall.

You'll have to post some Christmas display pictures once you get them up!
At least I am trying to manage it well ;)

Here is a sample of last year's display.

Welcome back ;)

My degree is actually in ag economics, so I've taken a good amount of econ classes. I would say, similar to math, the understanding of some of those concepts is hugely contingent on the explanation/teaching of them. Good luck! Don't be afraid to go to someone else for help!

Wine and Dine is so close! Hope you have a great time (that you'll tell us allll about in a TR)! I think that'll be a great push to get a few more long runs in before marathon weekend!

Welcome back ;)

My degree is actually in ag economics, so I've taken a good amount of econ classes. I would say, similar to math, the understanding of some of those concepts is hugely contingent on the explanation/teaching of them. Good luck! Don't be afraid to go to someone else for help!

Wine and Dine is so close! Hope you have a great time (that you'll tell us allll about in a TR)! I think that'll be a great push to get a few more long runs in before marathon weekend!
That's another thing. I am not the best at asking for help...

Can't wait!

Enjoy the Brewer's playoffs. Cleveland dreams were cut short (Cleveland screws it up, I'm sure no one saw that coming :upsidedow).

Love the Christmas stuff! Enjoy your weekend!

Enjoy the Brewer's playoffs. Cleveland dreams were cut short (Cleveland screws it up, I'm sure no one saw that coming :upsidedow).

Love the Christmas stuff! Enjoy your weekend!
I was pulling for Cleveland on the AL end. I actually have a family friend who's brother works in the front office of the Indians.

Thanks!

8 days 1 hour 35 minutes until Wine and Dine weekend

It is so soon and I feel ready but also feel not ready. I am certainly not used to having a race at this time of year. I know I will be fine but yeah...

The Milwaukee Brewers unfortunately did not make the World Series falling one game short. I was pretty upset after that. The future is incredibly bright though. I am working the Ed Sheeran concert tomorrow at Miller Park though. Not really a fan of his.

Back to Wine and Dine...

I am staying at Pop Century. November 1st through the 5th.
I land in Orlando about noon. Plan is to head to the expo first.

I have Fastpasses for Magic Kingdom
2:40PM-3:40PM Space Mountain
3:45PM-4:45PM Big Thunder Mountain
Sanaa dinner at 5:20PM (still unsure if I will keep this)
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train 7:50PM-8:50PM

Moving onto Friday Nov. 2nd
Fall Feast 5K in the morning
Animal Kingdom for the day with maybe some Epcot mixed in
Everest 10:50AM-11:50AM
Dinosaur 1:30PM-2:30PM
Flight of Passage 5:35PM-6:35PM

Saturday Nov. 3rd
Wine and Dine 10K
Soarin 10:05AM-11:05AM
Spaceship Earth 11:05AM-12:05AM
Living with the Land 12:50PM-1:50PM
Candy Sushi 3:30PM

Sunday Nov. 4th
Wine and Dine Half
California Grill Brunch
Rock n Rollercoaster 2:20PM-3:20PM
Alien Swirling Saucers 3:55PM-4:55PM
Tower of Terror 5:20PM-6:20PM

Monday Nov. 5th
Kilimanjaro Safaris 9:30AM-10:30AM
Flight of Passage 11:25PM-12:25PM
Rhino Tour Experience 11AM-12PM
Boathouse 1:15PM
Everest 2:50PM-3:50PM
Flight home at 9PM

8 days 1 hour 35 minutes until Wine and Dine weekend

It is so soon and I feel ready but also feel not ready. I am certainly not used to having a race at this time of year. I know I will be fine but yeah...

The Milwaukee Brewers unfortunately did not make the World Series falling one game short. I was pretty upset after that. The future is incredibly bright though. I am working the Ed Sheeran concert tomorrow at Miller Park though. Not really a fan of his.

Back to Wine and Dine...

I am staying at Pop Century. November 1st through the 5th.
I land in Orlando about noon. Plan is to head to the expo first.

I have Fastpasses for Magic Kingdom
2:40PM-3:40PM Space Mountain
3:45PM-4:45PM Big Thunder Mountain
Sanaa dinner at 5:20PM (still unsure if I will keep this)
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train 7:50PM-8:50PM

Moving onto Friday Nov. 2nd
Fall Feast 5K in the morning
Animal Kingdom for the day with maybe some Epcot mixed in
Everest 10:50AM-11:50AM
Dinosaur 1:30PM-2:30PM
Flight of Passage 5:35PM-6:35PM

Saturday Nov. 3rd
Wine and Dine 10K
Soarin 10:05AM-11:05AM
Spaceship Earth 11:05AM-12:05AM
Living with the Land 12:50PM-1:50PM
Candy Sushi 3:30PM

Sunday Nov. 4th
Wine and Dine Half
California Grill Brunch
Rock n Rollercoaster 2:20PM-3:20PM
Alien Swirling Saucers 3:55PM-4:55PM
Tower of Terror 5:20PM-6:20PM

Monday Nov. 5th
Kilimanjaro Safaris 9:30AM-10:30AM
Flight of Passage 11:25PM-12:25PM
Rhino Tour Experience 11AM-12PM
Boathouse 1:15PM
Everest 2:50PM-3:50PM
Flight home at 9PM

Sounds like a solid plan! No Slinky Dog Dash? And you will do great in the half!

Sorry about the Brewers - I was rooting for them too. Now I am a Red Sox fan, lol!

Sounds like a really fun trip. Hope its not too hot in Florida. We were rooting for the Brewers as well. We figured a Red Sox/Brewers match up would be fun. Hoping the Red Sox pull it off.

Sounds like a solid plan! No Slinky Dog Dash? And you will do great in the half!

Sorry about the Brewers - I was rooting for them too. Now I am a Red Sox fan, lol!
I wasn’t able to get a slinky FP. I plan on just waiting for that at some point. Probably a rope drop if I can.

Same, go Sox! Lol

Sounds like a really fun trip. Hope its not too hot in Florida. We were rooting for the Brewers as well. We figured a Red Sox/Brewers match up would be fun. Hoping the Red Sox pull it off.
Yeah the temps seem to be low 80s for a high. Luckily no marathon for this trip but could be a bit warm for the half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter