Heeeeeeeeelp! it won't let me do my 180 + 10 ADR's???

Did you log in with the confirmation number from your reservation? You have to do that in order to book 180+10 days.

Where do you enter your confirmation number? All it asks for is just my email address when I'm asked to sign in.

It will say something near the date box about associating or retrieving your reservation confirmation with your dining reservation. Can't remember the exact words it's 3 am here and I'm a little sleepy!

Where do you enter your confirmation number? All it asks for is just my email address when I'm asked to sign in.

Once you're signed in, in the text above where you specify the Date and Time of your ADR is a link to "Retrieve your reservation"

nevermind I figured it out, I was putting in all the info - confirm... but forgot to change the date from todays date.:rolleyes1

thanks all got everything I needed!!!

Thanks for the tip! I didn't realize you could do 180+10 online--figured I'd have to call. Online is much, much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter