Heads up! No more sandwiches at Aunt Polly's

MickeyMonstersMom

DIS Veteran
Last week we timed our visit to Tom Sawyer's Island to have lunch at Aunt Polly's, but the CM there said they are serving desserts only. (She then looked around doubtfully and said she might be able to find some leftover peanut butter - I declined, yikes!). We were looking forward to this, and wanted to spare others disappointment.

Lori

BUMMER!! I was looking forward to lunch on the Island. They don't have a restaurant on the Island at Disneyland (MY park). OH well.

On my last trip with my 2 DDs and 3 DGDs, I took the raft over to Tom Sawyers Island while all the girls went on Splash Mountain. I specifically wanted to get a nice sandwich and then sit by the water and relax in one of the rocking chairs by myself. What a big disappointment to learn they are no longer serving those delicious sandwiches. I probably won't bother to go over any more.

That's a bummer. Thanks for the tip!

I also am dissappointed. During my stay in July 2001 I had lunch on Tsi and enjoyed it very much and probably would have done so during my upcoming Dec trip. Thank You for the advanced notice. Is this a temporary or permanent change?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-87 Offsite
7-87 Offsite
7-00 DL
7-01 Poly
7-02 WL
Dec FW

From the way the CM spoke, it sounded like a permanent deal - however, I'll hold on to the hope that it may be seasonal.

What!! We love the sandwiches at Aunt Polly's!! What kind of desserts could they possibly serve that could replce the sandwiches! It was a great mid-afternoon snack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter