Heads Up MS Site Monday

keaster

DIS Veteran
Just saw this notification:

In order to perform behind-the-scenes maintenance, the Member Online Booking Tool and all password-protected personal content will be unavailable beginning at 9:00 PM Eastern Time on Sunday, November 11 through 9:00 AM Eastern Time on Monday, November 12, 2018.

So if you're looking to book on Monday morning you won't be able to do it at 8am.

I saw that yesterday and the restart time was 8 am. They must have updated it to 9 recently.

Laura

Thank you SO much!

Be aware though that the time is often flexible. They'll bring it up when their done if it's early. And it will be down longer if they need it to be.

Sunday night seems to be when they run intrusive database jobs. Those are often unpredictable as far as execution time, so I would take the 9am part with a grain of salt. I'm sure it will be a crisis to some, anyway, but this is the weekly ritual. Once certain types of DB jobs are started, those affected are offline until they're done no matter what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter