Heading to the Disney Institute!

FutureDis

Mouseketeer
Super excited! I head to the Disney Institute in 45 days! I can't wait to learn all about Disney's Quality Service and see how they put policy to practice. I've made my 1 ADR (via Napoli) and all my FP reservations. Got my packing list and my touring plans. Now the hard part... waiting!!

Super excited! I head to the Disney Institute in 45 days! I can't wait to learn all about Disney's Quality Service and see how they put policy to practice. I've made my 1 ADR (via Napoli) and all my FP reservations. Got my packing list and my touring plans. Now the hard part... waiting!!
My dd now 23 did all 4 single day classes. My dh did one with her and so did I.

I enjoyed it for the most part. I guess at my age, education and experience I didn't learn anything new but it reinforced for me that what I was doing was right.

Lots of her interviews have mentioned seeing her classes listed on her resume.

She did one at CSR, BWI and GF. Luckily there was one privately offered 20 mins form her college and much cheaper for the 4th one.

I did the bwi and food was good for breakfast but lunch not so much. She liked the gf one the best. I was there just didn't attend class. She came back to the room at lunch and said food was good.

Any q's? Let me know.

Which Sessions are you going to? My CEO just approved my budget to go!!!!! I will be doing a three day in either September or October. Have to decide and get everything booked this week before I head out on vacation. I genuinely am astounded that he has approved this for me. SO excited and grateful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!