Heading to Disney in two days!!!!!!!!

DisneyMama63

Anxiously awaiting my first visit with the Mouse
We are headed to disney for our first trip ever in two days! We cannot wait and are so excited! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Anyway, I am so excited about Disney so that my kids can feel normal and actually have some fun for once. We plan to take it slow and tour at their pace so that they can enjoy it. We have some last minute questions:

1. Is there a special place to park your wheelchair at attractions where they aren't allowed?
2. At the rides with moving walkways(Peter Pan,HM,Spaceship Earth etc.), will the CM slow down or stop the walkway for us?
3. All HC rooms at the Poly are king bed, aren't they?

Thanks in advance,
Caitlyn

I think you have to get a GAC for them to slow down the walkways at WDW. Just talk to cast member at Guest Relations and they will give you the proper card for you needs.

You can park wheelchairs in the stroller parking areas or you can take them in line with you until you have to get of the ride. Each attraction has differant boarding proceedures so talk to the cast member at the front of the attraction. If no one is there just follow the instructions in the "guidebook for guest with Disabilities" that you can get at Guest realations.

I don't know about the Poly maybe someone else that has stayed there can answer that for you.
I hope you have a wonderful time!!!! Enjoy:-)
Jen

I think all the wheelchair-accessible rooms at the Polynesian have two queen beds and a day bed. At least, that's what we've always had in the half a dozen times we've stayed there.

I recently learned on the resort board that all the HC rooms at the Poly are in the RapaNui longhouse...don't know about the beds though. Also, you can read/download the Guidebook for Guests with Disabilities on the disney website so you can be familiar before your trip. It has details about boarding for every attraction, ride, everything. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter