Heading to 21 Royal Disneyland VIP Dinner- Anyone had this experience?

You have me drooling!!! To be allowed free roaming of the Dream Suite too. My memories are somewhat fading from my one and only time in it, but these pictures are taking me right back. LOVE IT!!!

I must do this.

Amy's trying to talk sense into me with our upcoming Dapper Day trip in April and 10 days at Aulani/Maui in September, but I'm not trying to hear it. I must put a group together and get this done next year lest they discontinue it.
Matt, I am pretty sure I can bring at least one person! We must be getting close to our needed number...

Rentayenta, LOVE your pictures!! This is really cementing my desire to go! How many of us are wanting in on this? We may be there already!

Rentayenta, LOVE your pictures!! This is really cementing my desire to go! How many of us are wanting in on this? We may be there already!

Thank you! It was like a dream really. If there is anyway to pull it off, do it! It was truly a magical experience.

Ok, sounds like there are some of us here willing to go in with you, Matt! Skyegirl? You a maybe? Tracy--very cool! I'm in NorCal as well. Julesann, I was also considering it for a big birthday but who knows how much it's going to be in 8 years??

You're right DizMe: I might get priced out in ten years (celebrating a big -0 birthday at Dapper Days this fall). I'd be interested in going depending on the dates this spring (and we could could travel together). My db would probably be interested too and could meet us there.

Okay, there is no way I could POSSIBLY get the hubs to spring for anything in the next year or two. But maybe to celebrate DD10's high school graduation in eight years?

You're right DizMe: I might get priced out in ten years (celebrating a big -0 birthday at Dapper Days this fall). I'd be interested in going depending on the dates this spring (and we could could travel together). My db would probably be interested too and could meet us there.
OK, someone should start an offline chat on this and coordinate. The trickiest part I think is going to be the dietary restrictions/preferences of the attendees.

Thanks for the pictures! I’m not great at coordinating group events but I’m happy to help where I can. Keep me posted about next steps.

I'll resurrect this thread as we edge closer to 2019 and start the planning via a group IM/Email. Start saving now!!! It's $1250/person right now... who's to say what it'll be next year.

I'll resurrect this thread as we edge closer to 2019 and start the planning via a group IM/Email. Start saving now!!! It's $1250/person right now... who's to say what it'll be next year.
If i can get a mocktail or something else that's non-alcoholic, I would be down for this

If i can get a mocktail or something else that's non-alcoholic, I would be down for this
The wine pairing is included in the price. Not sure if they'll sub out for those though. They are usually pretty accommodating at Napa/C33, so who knows.

Be aware, I believe this books out 7 mos in advance. And Sept 1st opens the entire month of March 2019. And it books fast. So, if you plan for Spring 2019, the reservation time is coming...

Be aware, I believe this books out 7 mos in advance. And Sept 1st opens the entire month of March 2019. And it books fast. So, if you plan for Spring 2019, the reservation time is coming...

Do they have bookings every night, or is it only select days of the week? Is it REALLY booking at capacity every opening?

If you guys do go ahead with a group meal, please keep the 'transaction' in pms/email since we cannot organize activities involving cost on the DISboards forums. (so, write those names in your calendar, Matt. :) ) I wish I could join you guys. It sounds like an amazing experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter