• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Heading out for our DREAM vacation in February

kkproulx

DIS Veteran
HI! I think I've FINALLY talked my hubby into a cruise! I talked with Annabell this morning and have some quotes for a couple different dates/options. I"m trying to research as much as possible before telling DH everything there is to know. Is there a Disney DREAM only thread that shows the different room options/views, etc.??? Thanks in advance for all your help!

One other thing I forgot.....passports?! Do you bring them or just the certified birth certificate?

Kimberly,
We bring our passports. Have been on a couple February cruises and not disappointed yet. The weather has always been perfect. I have seen a Disney Dream Stateroom Report thread. You may want to check there for stateroom reports. Have fun on your cruise

Karen

HI! I think I've FINALLY talked my hubby into a cruise! I talked with Annabell this morning and have some quotes for a couple different dates/options. I"m trying to research as much as possible before telling DH everything there is to know. Is there a Disney DREAM only thread that shows the different room options/views, etc.??? Thanks in advance for all your help!

One other thing I forgot.....passports?! Do you bring them or just the certified birth certificate?

Kimberly;
Definately go to the Disney Cruise Line web site, they have the deck plan that you can view and even download onto your computer. The deck plan for the dream will show what the rooms look like in 2D from 3 different directions, very helpful. From what I see, the only thing different is basically the size of the room. One basic thing I have read about rooms, is to avoid the ones that are below the the top deck with the pools and avoid being directly above or below the dining areas/entertainment areas due to noise.

Also, another good place to ask questions and search questions and answers is the "Disney Moms Panel", they are officially with Disney so if they do not know your answer they will check with the Cruise line for the correct answer. The Disney Moms panel recommends bringing passports, they are not "required" to cruise, but for any reason if you have an emergency and have to leave at a port of call to fly home, you cannot unless you have a Passport.

Also, check with Dreams Unlimited Travel, they are a sponsor of this DCL Discussion, (I am in no way affliated with them) but for our 4 day cruise on the Dream we got $150 shipboard credit from them, plus $25 from Disney promotion. Free money, plus we paid the same price for the cruise if I would have booked directly with Disney.

Good Luck:firefight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter