Heading back to the Fort!

So what has changed at the Fort in the last 5 years or so?
Prices! :D

The Fort should be just like you remember it. There is a food truck now that is usually at the campfire and pool. I haven't tried it, but others say the food is pretty good.

j

Welcome back to the camping board! There isn't a lot of big changes. I think it's great you bringing the twins to The Fort. I hope you 3 have a blast.

Prices is the primary change. Some of the old decorations have been removed. The covered wagon in front of the Settlement. Not sure if the lawn mower tree was already gone? They expanded the golf cart parking at Pioneer hall and Trails End. Fence around the pool, as well as the canals.

Welcome back.

At the Campfire/Singalong, the old Conestoga Wagon that was back behind the bleachers that sold snacks, sticks, and S'mores fixings has been closed up and replaced by a "Food Truck" that moves around wherever people are daily (at night by the Campfire, during the day by the Meadow Pool).

Other than that, the trees, the bushes, and brush just keep growing. Depending on what type of site reserved and loop desired (if any), it's not much different.

Welcome home, DisneyCampers! :smickey:

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter