Heading back in December to the AKVs, can't wait too tour the Deluxe resorts

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Anyone else visiting in December to just check out the Christmas decorations, atmosphere, ect? Going back to the AKV in the Jambo house for three nights and can't wait to experience Christmas at Disney again. Not too worried about the pool closure, as I am betting it will be too cold for myself to swim towards the end of December. But really looking forward to touring many of the Deluxe resorts and Fort Wilderness!!

Have fun! I won't be there in December but have checked out the resorts around the holidays in the past. AKL and WL are particularly beautiful with their trees.

Anyone else visiting in December to just check out the Christmas decorations, atmosphere, ect? Going back to the AKV in the Jambo house for three nights and can't wait to experience Christmas at Disney again. Not too worried about the pool closure, as I am betting it will be too cold for myself to swim towards the end of December. But really looking forward to touring many of the Deluxe resorts and Fort Wilderness!!

Nothing definite, but might be going for a long weekend in December for the Christmas party and to tour the resorts to check out the decorations. We've been twice in December, but it's been awhile since our last trip that time of year, so it would be nice to get back during that time. Hope you have a great trip :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter