HEA Garden Fireworks Party

missnikki411

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow disboarders! I snagged a reservation for a party of 1 for the HEA fireworks dessert party with plaza garden viewing on 12/4. I was ecstatic since it's the only night for those fireworks that week. After 2 hours on hold, I was unable to add my husband to my reservation, even though I have a single table to myself. It doesn't seem to make sense that he can't be added when a single table is just as big as a double table. They said it's by person though and I can check when I get to the park. Am I completely out of luck? Is there anyone else I can talk to before I get there to get some firm answers? I'm worried if I can't add him once I'm there and I'm outside the 5 day cancellation window, I will have to eat the cost. Any tips or previous experiences are greatly appreciated :worship:

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!