HEA Dessert Party

ScrampShopper

Mouseketeer
Hearing about crazy January crowd levels has me a little concerned about horrible crowd levels during March spring break (we've never gone during a school break before) so I just booked a HEA dessert party because we haven't seen it yet and want a good spot. I've heard that they can provide some options for diabetics, but that is not listed as one of the dietary special needs that you can choose from during the online booking process. Is this something common enough that they will have options available or do I need to call and have it noted on my reservation?

I would call and have it added for sure. It certainly couldn't hurt! I think it might be a good choice to book this during spring break time! I have it booked for Sunday, and seeing the January crowd levels, I think I might be glad I booked it!

I called and had it added, but when I look at the reservation on line, it says "There are no special dietary or accessibility requests for this reservation". Hopefully this is just a glitchy website issue, but I will probably call a few days before the party and confirm.

What would you like them to do they do have fresh fruit last i was there but fruit can be just as bad as cookies and other sweets. No sugar add is really no help either. I would go and just have a few things and use it as a place to watch the fireworks more then the food

We did the party on NYE, and they definitely had a decent cheese platter. As far as I can remember that was the only non-sugary food item.

I agree-call beforehand. They will definitely be able to accommodate you but if you call they can have it already prepared rather than trying to track stuff down!

If I checked the wheat/gluten box on the allergy page when I made the reservation, do I need to call and double check? Or is the box sufficient?

If I checked the wheat/gluten box on the allergy page when I made the reservation, do I need to call and double check? Or is the box sufficient?
you should be fine you can call if you want to be double sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!