HEA Dessert Party WATCH thread-Oct-Nov-Dec Dates

I'm waiting as well and I check first thing every morning. Will also keep checking.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

Since so many of us are waiting and hoping to book a dessert party at Tomorrowland Terrace for HEA, I decided to start this watch!

I check first thing in the morning and throughout the day.

If you book this party please post here!

Good luck, everyone!
i check every day

I have also been checking (nearly) daily for dates in late October and early November -- although I would rather have Frozen Dessert party at Epcot.... Following for moral support and any news!

Been checking for Oct 7 and Dec 30 for the garden one. Even called dining and they knew nothing.

I'm waiting for an October date for HEA dessert party. Between this and waiting to hear about Club Villain, Disney is really killing me right now!

October, 7-14th - Everything else is planned except FP+ (August) and:
1. HEA Dessert Party - Plaza Viewing, October 11th
2. Star Wards Tour and DP - October 9th
3. The Frozen Illuminations Party replaced our beloved IDP and isn't offered the week we will be there as of now...Maybe there will be something special for F&W we can try?

December 1-5:
1. Highway in the Sky - Dine Around the World, December 2nd

I hope July 1st sees some movement on at least October dates.
Good luck to all!

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter