HEA dessert party booking window

okienick

Mouseketeer
What is the current booking window for HEA dessert party? When we went last November, I couldn't make them until about 3-4 months ahead of time...don't remember for sure. About how far in advance are they opening these? Our trip is in October this year. TIA!

Nicole

What is the current booking window for HEA dessert party? When we went last November, I couldn't make them until about 3-4 months ahead of time...don't remember for sure. About how far in advance are they opening these? Our trip is in October this year. TIA!

Nicole

At the moment, the HEA dessert parties are bookable 180+10.

Wow! I'm glad I asked since I assumed it would still be opening at closer to the trip. Thanks!

Yeah, that party tends to wobble back and forth from being bookable at 180 or it’ll go through periods where dates are added much later.

There was just a many month period where it was off the 180 day pattern, with dates finally added about a month ago.

So for the moment (ha!), it’s rolling 180. Until Disney changes it again. :-)

Yeah, that party tends to wobble back and forth from being bookable at 180 or it’ll go through periods where dates are added much later.

There was just a many month period where it was off the 180 day pattern, with dates finally added about a month ago.

So for the moment (ha!), it’s rolling 180. Until Disney changes it again. :-)

So I booked my party this week...thanks! :thanks: I did notice, however, that the time moved up to 730 instead of 745 like we did last time. Is there a reason for this? Last time I went, I showed up not right at 745 but closer to 8pm and it worked out fine. Do you know the reason for the earlier start time? I'll have to figure out what time to get there, as the whole point is not to waste so much time waiting around prior to the actual show starting.

So I booked my party this week...thanks! :thanks: I did notice, however, that the time moved up to 730 instead of 745 like we did last time. Is there a reason for this? Last time I went, I showed up not right at 745 but closer to 8pm and it worked out fine. Do you know the reason for the earlier start time? I'll have to figure out what time to get there, as the whole point is not to waste so much time waiting around prior to the actual show starting.

Yeah, that’s a new tweak that happened pretty recently. When they added dates 5/28+, the new times added 15 minutes to the Plaza Garden party. Don’t think anyone really knows why, other than just perhaps they’re just allowing guests more time to eat.

I’m also not a fan of wasting a bunch of time waiting around - I like to time it so I arrive pretty late!

Yeah, that’s a new tweak that happened pretty recently. When they added dates 5/28+, the new times added 15 minutes to the Plaza Garden party. Don’t think anyone really knows why, other than just perhaps they’re just allowing guests more time to eat.

I’m also not a fan of wasting a bunch of time waiting around - I like to time it so I arrive pretty late!

Yeah...I'll probably still plan to arrive 8ish or later. Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!