He Proposed!!!!

jenpooh

2002 Disney Bride
In the rose garden in front of Cinderella's Castle during the fireworks! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We know we want to honeymoon at WDW, will probably have a very small wedding at home, but would like it to be Disney themed. Any ideas??? No date set yet, so time isn't really an issue at this point. Thanks!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Honeymooning at WDW is a great idea I think! :D Perhaps you could get a Mickey and Minnie cake topper off ebay for starters. You could also get Disney champagne glasses.

Congrats to you!!!!!!!! :) Sounds like it was a very romantic moment. You are sooo lucky! It sounds like he did some planning. Staying at WDW during the honeymoon sounds great! THat is what I would like to do someday when I get married to Mickey76 :D As for Disney ideas in your wedding...the mickey champane glasses sound nice. Maybe you can get a Mickey and Minnie cake cutter, plus put them on top of the cake. Maybe incorporate Hidden Mickeys at the reception? Something like placing the flowers so that they make a Mickey head or something. Good luck and Congrats again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter