HDDR in June

AndreaDM

<font color=red>Yeah...we mainly colored that day<
So we'd like to go to HDDR June 15, preferably the 6:15 seating, 4 is just too early with allowing for transportation from All Star Sports (not doing parks, want to allow pool time), and I'm afraid 8:30 is too late for a 5 and 8 year old. Anyway, there are no available times for 6:15 at all on that date, but there is for all the surrounding dates. Wonder if a big group has that time slot booked on that day? Yes, I'll call because there could be a glitch in the system, but if there truly is no availability, what are your thoughts on 4 vs. 8:30? The plan was a late breakfast at 'Ohana the following morning with a 5 pm flight home.

Depends on your kids and how they do staying up late. At that age I think mine would have been grumpy during an 830pm dinner, but maybe your kids are different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!