Hawkeye Lucky The Pizza Dog plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Imagine my surprise when my Hawkeye Lucky The Pizza Dog plush finally arrived today and I had been waiting forever to get him and now finally have him. When you first see Lucky he is so adorable and cute as a button and he really actually looks like Lucky from the Hawkeye show and I can honestly say that this is one plush they really did an awesome job on. Lucky is also very soft and huggable and he really is so perfect for a young child to sleep with as a bedtime buddy. My mom fell in love with Lucky as well and liked every single detail on him right to the cute slice of pizza he holds in his mouth and he goes perfectly well with my Hawkeye and Kate Bishop plush set too

I'm in love with my plush Hawkeye Lucky The Pizza Dog and I can honestly say that he's my favorite plushie to snuggle with at bedtime. But when I was getting ready for bed Mom and I discovered that Lucky's pizza slice is actually removable from his mouth and that is so cute for younger kids who want to "feed" Lucky pretend play food that they may have. But this is one plushie I am VERY impressed with and I adored his little name tag and collar too. Mom also is in love with my Lucky The Pizza Dog plushie too because of how soft he really is. I highly recommend giving Lucky to all your Hawkeye loving friends and they will too fall in love with him just as I did

I think when Lucky The Pizza Dog came out as a plushie I think Disney had plans to release the animal companions of Marvel heroes as plushies and starting with Lucky The Pizza Dog from Hawkeye Disney had hit a home run because after Lucky came out the next Marvel animal plushies released were Toothgrinder and Toothgnasher from Thor Love And Thunder and now they have released Alligator Loki from Loki and so it tells me that there will be more Marvel animal companions released as plushies in the near future. When I first got my Lucky The Pizza Dog plushie my mom fell in love with him and I can say this is one plushie that Disney did an awesome job with and when you hug him Lucky's fur is actually very soft and this alone makes him so unique

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter