Hawaii Entertainment Book

amym2

DIS Veteran
In one of my threads, someone mentioned an offer for the PCC in the Entertainment Book. It got me wondering if purchasing the book would be worth it. It's on sale for $22 (free shipping) right now, but there's really no way for me to tell what's in it. Has anyone used it? Are most of the coupons for Honolulu, or are there some for other places? And is it just for Oahu or does it include other islands as well (we plan to go to Kauai also)?

We purchased the book before and yes, mostly Honolulu. For us it was a good deal just on the coupons for the tours.

I bought it a couple of years ago for Maui summer trip. I waited to buy until May or June and the book was only $13. It paid for itself. Not only are there coupons in the book but you get access to the Entertainment website which has even more coupons.

I will be buying it again for Oahu and the PCC in a couple of months. I know the 2012 book had the PCC coupon. I googled it and several sights came up with a list of current coupons, some even had pictures of the actual coupons.
http://www.planhawaiivacation.com/polynesian-cultural-center-coupon-a-good-one/

I have not seen a photo of the 2013 PCC coupon but I'm assuming it is still in the book.

We purchased one for our upcoming trip, but I didn't see a whole lot in it that we will use. I was able to get better discounts for the PCC by booking early online.

Thanks everyone. I did a little further searching and discovered that by summer, the Entertainment Book usually goes on sale for $5. I'll probably wait until then and then go ahead and get one.

I will be buying one for a June trip but will wait a little longer as the price decreases with time

Often people have access to the same coupons through various memberships. I know I get them through Bluegreen Travelers plus and Interval's Gold Membership. There really isn't a lot other than the BOGOF for the PCC and 25% discount on 2 of the Luau's. Some also get discounts on the GO card.

Often people have access to the same coupons through various memberships. I know I get them through Bluegreen Travelers plus and Interval's Gold Membership. There really isn't a lot other than the BOGOF for the PCC and 25% discount on 2 of the Luau's. Some also get discounts on the GO card.

Also some credit card companies as well, my dad has a Citicard and was having me check his rewards and I noticed you can redeem them for these same type of coupons. I also have a registered entertainment book for my area and thought you can print discounts for any location, it's giving me a "print option" but when I click on it, it's not doing anything and says I have to buy the book for this discount:confused3

Does anyone have other Entertainment coupon recommendations besides the luau's and I saw Just Tacos which I heard is across the street? They have one for JOY Cruises which I was going to look up.

There really isn't a lot other than the BOGOF for the PCC and 25% discount on 2 of the Luau's. Some also get discounts on the GO card.

Does anyone know if the 25% at Paradise Cove is for any luau? I want to do the Orchid Luau Buffet, so assuming it would be 25% off this price. I can call but thought I'd ask here first!;)

A Hawaiian luau fit for royalty.

ADULT $119.00
YOUTH $105.00
CHILDREN $92.00

Does anyone know if the 25% at Paradise Cove is for any luau? I want to do the Orchid Luau Buffet, so assuming it would be 25% off this price. I can call but thought I'd ask here first!;)

ADULT $119.00
YOUTH $105.00
CHILDREN $92.00
Here's the wording from the coupon
Discount Description
Enjoy up to 4 ADULT ADMISSIONS at 25% off the retail price
Discount is off of RETAIL adult prices only not including any discounted prices (including military, kamaaina, or any other promotions), and not valid on transportation or website bookings; Redeem coupon at box office, reservations are required.
valid anytime

Does anyone have other Entertainment coupon recommendations besides the luau's and I saw Just Tacos which I heard is across the street? They have one for JOY Cruises which I was going to look up.
Here's page 1 of dining with Kapolie as the center. It doesn't project very well but I did clean it up a little bit. There are other things including some of the Pearl Harbour options. On our recent trip, I think the only things we used were the PCC BOGOF and the PH options.
0.16 mi
Pho & Company Vietnamese Restaurant
890 Kamokila Blvd.
Kapolei, HI 96707

Special Value
$5.00 VALUE

TACO BELL
590 FARRINGTON HIGHWAY
KAPOLEI, HI 96707

2-for-1 Discount
FREE CRUNCHY TACO(R)
Baskin Robbins® Ice Cream
590 Farrington Hwy.
Kapolei, HI 96707

Special Offer
$1.00 VALUE

2 More Offers

Hapa Grill
590 Farrington Highway, Ste. 539
Kapolei, HI 96707

Special Offer
50% OFF

En Fuego Grill & Catering
590 Farrington Highway
Kapolei, HI 96707

Special Offer
$5.00 VALUE

Papa John's Pizza
563 Farrington Hwy
Kapolei, HI 96707

Special Value
SPECIAL OFFER

4 More Offers
Italian

More Info

0.41 mi
Blazin Steaks
590 Farrington Hwy. #509
Honolulu, HI 96707

2-for-1 Discount
UP TO $6.00 VALUE

Julie'Z Restaurant
590 Farrington Hwy., Ste. 532
Kapolei, HI 96707

2-for-1 Lunch or Dinner
UP TO $8.00 VALUE

Aloha Sushi
579 Farrington Hwy
Kapolei, HI 96707

Special Value
$5.00 VALUE

Pizza Hut
91-590 Farrington Hwy
Kapolei, HI 96707

2-for-1 Discount

Here's page 1 of dining with Kapolie as the center. It doesn't project very well but I did clean it up a little bit. There are other things including some of the Pearl Harbour options. On our recent trip, I think the only things we used were the PCC BOGOF and the PH options.

Thanks Dean, appreciate it!

I was wondering the same thing ... is it worth it? We are going in September. And what the heck is PCC?

never mind .... not interested in going to the Ploynesian Cultural Center.

aclov said:

ADULT $119.00
YOUTH $105.00
CHILDREN $92.00

Yes you can use the 25% off for any luau! I forget which package we did but it's the one where you had seating in the upper box. We went last January!

Jodi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter