Hawaii arrival Covid Testing Question

Really stupid question here. When you get your results back, can you upload them right away or do you need to wait until you are within 24 hours of your flight? I thought that I read that somewhere? We are going soon and I am trying to figure this out. Thanks!
Funny, I couldn’t remember what we did before so just decided to wait until I filled out the health report.

Really stupid question here. When you get your results back, can you upload them right away or do you need to wait until you are within 24 hours of your flight? I thought that I read that somewhere? We are going soon and I am trying to figure this out. Thanks!

We were able to upload the results two days before we left. We tested on Wednesday at 2 pm through Kaiser, received the results around midnight, and DH uploaded our results Thursday morning before we left for work. Our flight was Saturday at 12:15 pm.

Just an FYI to make sure you are getting tested at Trusted Testing Partners (at approved location and approved test) which you can double check on gohawaii.com. You don't want to arrive at HNL with a negative test taken at the wrong testing site or wrong test given which has happened more than once. Enjoy your trips everyone and good luck!

We just got back from Aulani.
Got our covid testing at Walgreens (need to check website frequently to get the testing time slot you want) which was easy and self-administered in our car. Results receved via email in 2 hours....except MINE!
For some reason mine didn't result, and I had to call the lab (Walgreens forwarded me to the actual lab) and even though my result was negative, my email somehow got missed. I was in a little panic as it was <24 hours until our flight and finally got the email re-sent to me.
QR code and app was fine, and we had to show the QR code in our app several times when we arrived in HI. We had to show the QR code again when checking into the Aulani resort. Then we forgot about the app and never used it again.

I cannot wait until we no longer need to do this (hopefully).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter