"Hawaii 2020" thread has disappeared

FWRR3

Engineer for "The Little FWRR"
I recently added a post to the long thread "Hawaii 2020" (started by "braysmommy") on the DCL forum. Another post or two were added after mine, then the thread disappeared, at least for me. When I search for threads by "braysmommy" I get 10 blank pages. Can anyone see that thread? Thanks!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/hawaii-2020.3708714/page-25I’m not sure why “Search” didn’t work for you. It’s on the 3rd page of the DCL Forum, with the latest post early Sunday afternoon. You can also find it by looking in your own profile to see your posts.
Thanks so much! I can see it under my profile content, but it doesn't show in the thread list for me. Also, I was able to see "braysmommy"s posts after clicking on "Show ignored content". Is it possible that I have "ignored" the thread somehow?

It would seem you may have (unintentionally) set that poster to “ignore.” Check your profile - click on your avatar near the top of the page (next to the envelope for PMs/conversations and the bell for alerts. You can find out if you have set anyone to “ignore.”

It would seem you may have (unintentionally) set that poster to “ignore.” Check your profile - click on your avatar near the top of the page (next to the envelope for PMs/conversations and the bell for alerts. You can find out if you have set anyone to “ignore.”
Thanks so much! Yes, I had somehow done that. Fixed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter