Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

WooHoo - Airfare booked for trip home from Vancouver!!!! Flying Delta!!! Snagged First Class for the FIRST time in my life!!! I feel I got a Great Price!! I'm super excited!!!!! Downside - Flight leaves at 6:00 AM - got to take the good with the bad..so I'm super happy!! I hope everyone's planning is coming along!! Please post - we are a very quiet group - lets start chatting....

WooHoo - Airfare booked for trip home from Vancouver!!!! Flying Delta!!! Snagged First Class for the FIRST time in my life!!! I feel I got a Great Price!! I'm super excited!!!!! Downside - Flight leaves at 6:00 AM - got to take the good with the bad..so I'm super happy!! I hope everyone's planning is coming along!! Please post - we are a very quiet group - lets start chatting....
Nice!! I love Delta - they're my favorite airline. You'll enjoy it!

I'm waiting to book our flights to make sure my daughter can still join us...but I should be booking soon!

That’s so nice you have your cruise paid off ! I’m so close - I’m expecting some rental money soon that is marked for paying off the cruise. Once the hotel rates come down in Vancouver I will order some more gift cards and have that covered. Then I just need to work on all the extras - spa more spa excursions and more excursions!!!

Must win lottery - who’s in ?? And I’m not talking the $2 I won I mega millions last week either!! We all need big bucks for our cruise!!

Totally with you on winning the lottery! I just flew delta first from Barcelona to US, very nice experience. Great job scoring a good deal.

I have booked hotel in Honolulu and air from Houston to Honolulu (used miles-yeah).
Still working on transportation in HNL and air from Vancouver home.

Happy planning!

Are you getting a rental? We decided not to - we are going to do the bus or urber we don’t want to mess with a car - we may regret that and end up renting when we get there for a few days. I plan on using Disney to get to port.

No rental car for me, I prefer not to drive while on vacation.

I am looking for a car service that can accommodate a wheelchair (for mom) for airport to Aulani. Then hopefully Disney to port and airport in Vancouver.

We are going to fly Delta home from Vancouver but we can’t find a great deal because we have to leave on Monday. I’m hoping prices will drop.

My husband has been looking at flights too but is going wait and see if it drops. He has also been looking at what excursions he might want to do. Hasn’t really told me what he is looking at yet but said we better get in shape for some hiking...lol. Plans all our trips and I go along, some things he plans I say no way but after we do it I say that wasn’t bad at all...lol

My husband is planning on retiring early too by the end of the year, after he sees how much this going to cost he might change his mind. One good thing about this will be we can fly in early and maybe stay in Vancouver a little longer before flying home. No worries about getting back for work.

Last edited:
I booked our flights to Hawaii. Waiting to see if prices drop for flight from Vancouver. I still have to decide on which hotel to stay at in Honolulu. We will be there Tues - Friday.

With a 6:00 a.m. flight, that means you're spending disembark day and that night in Vancouver before flying home....Lucky you! :-) Vancouver is a great city, so there' plenty to see & do. We're also fortunate to be flying Delta one, but our flight leaves at 1:47 the day we disembark.

We are going to fly Delta home from Vancouver but we can’t find a great deal because we have to leave on Monday. I’m hoping prices will drop.
We booked a multi-city Delta one ticket - GRR to HNL on May 5, then YVR to GRR on Monday, May 18. I wanted a 1-stop flight if I could find one (so that we could take full advantage of the "lay flat" Delta One seats on the leg from MSP to HNL, which is a long flight). We ended up paying $1585pp, which I didn't think was too bad - roughly $300pp more than comfort+

Last edited:
We had originally booked Aulani, - I REALLY wanted to stay there - but the more I pondered it, the more I struggled with the idea of spending $750/night for 3 nights the three of us. Instead, we will work with our TA to find a nice $400-$500/night hotel in the Waikiki area to use as a base of operations for us to play "tourist" for a couple of days pre-cruise.

We had originally booked Aulani, - I REALLY wanted to stay there - but the more I pondered it, the more I struggled with the idea of spending $750/night for 3 nights the three of us. Instead, we will work with our TA to find a nice $400-$500/night hotel in the Waikiki area to use as a base of operations for us to play "tourist" for a couple of days pre-cruise.

Same here! I got a quote to rent points at Aulani for a studio but it would be $700 more for our 3 nights. I have already booked a 1 bedroom condo in Waikiki that includes parking. Saving Aulani for another time.

hi All!

Just wanted to check in. We booked opening day but I haven't been on the boards much recently, but getting back into it with our next cruise booked next month!

It is me and DH - this is his bucket list cruise so as soon as it was announced I was ordered to book it. Luckily I was able to get in early as it seems not many fellow silvers were successful. Looking forward to getting more into planning, getting to know you all and watching the countdown tick down :-)

This is our belated 10th wedding anniversary trip. We are coming from the UK so planning 3/4 nights somewhere in California to break up the journey and help with the jetlag, I am planning on it being disneyland which we first visited on honeymoon in 2010 and again in 2015 so we HAVE to go in 2020 right? DH isn't convinced as he likes to try new places but he doesn't plan our vacations and Hawaii will be new so we'll see who wins :thumbsup2 We will then spend 4 nights in Honolulu before the cruise. Not booking hotels and flights until later this year so nothing 100% concrete yet. I don't expect we'll participate in any FEs etc this time around.

Last edited:
We’ve been to Vancouver we went to Alaska and I loved it - we are staying until Wed. I wanted to spend some time seeing the city. We I went to Alaska I kept waiting for airfare to go down for me ( we are not a hub city) and it never did - the prices just kept going up and up - so this time I’ purchased when they came out - I feel I got great prices all under $500 per person including the first class - so I’m happy!! The price I paid renting points for Aulani was about the same S the Hilton I had booked and I really wanted Aulani and being DVC it included parking. - it I’m not sure if I will have a car or not ! The excursions look awesome and anything is cheaper than Alaska !!! You can drop a fortune doing excursions in Alaska!! Super excited for this trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!