Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

I sending you all pixie dust that the cost isn’t sky high and you can get cabins !! And of course this covid is under control !! Please post your outcomes !!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this update. Now just have to talk my husband into it all over again. Sounds like it is far away but who knows how long Covid will be around.

The cost too might be a big factor.
Well, if you look at it the other way, no one had ever heard the term “Covid”, nor probably most “Coronavirus” (I hadn’t) when we all first booked this the first time. A lot can happen in that length of time. I am pretty confident the world will be pretty much back to normal by then. Not that I have any influence or assurance. :)

I think cost is the more likely thing to keep us away this time. If cruises or airlines are trying to make the money back by raising prices, it’ll be too much for certain.

Reactions: NAB

10n Hawaii to Vancouver
(Cat 6A, 3 adults)
Interesting comparison to same cruise 2020 ....not as bad as I thought it might be
2020 Cruise2022 CruiseIncrease
Price per person 1-2 $ 3,200.00 $ 3,360.00
4.8%​
Price per person 3 $ 950.00 $ 970.00
2.1%​
Taxes $ 492.81 $ 525.24
6.2%​
Price for all $ 7,842.81 $ 8,215.24
4.5%​

Anyone else having issues with booking? It took me all the way to the payment screen, seemed like it processed my deposit, and then nothing happened. I closed out and tried to book again but now it says all the rooms have been booked. Should I try anything else to try to find my reservation number and see if it actually went through?

@ahain, what time were you able to book? I'm all confused by that. When I booked in 2018 for this originally, it was available before I expected. I get to book tomorrow.

I'm surprised by the lack of people posting their quotes in the big Quote thread. Doesn't it feel down from last time?

@DisDiana, that sounds familiar but I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you.

But certainly you should be able to see your booking right away. I don't recall there ever being a delay.

So we’re going to reboot this thread then?! Who’s coming back in 2022? I’m trying tomorrow for Gold booking.

I'm thinking of trying tomorrow (Gold status) but wasn't booked for the cruise this year. Having been to Oahu in 2019, I'm desperate to go back!

Anyone else having issues with booking? It took me all the way to the payment screen, seemed like it processed my deposit, and then nothing happened. I closed out and tried to book again but now it says all the rooms have been booked. Should I try anything else to try to find my reservation number and see if it actually went through?
I was able to see my ressie by looking in the "Already Booked" dropdown > My Reservations selection

@ahain, what time were you able to book? I'm all confused by that. When I booked in 2018 for this originally, it was available before I expected. I get to book tomorrow.
The communication I received said that early booking opened at 8:00am. Based on previous releases, I started checking earlier than that just in case.....

We are in ! Can I still pretend it is my 25 th Anniversary...lol

My husband decided to go for a balcony room this time so it is a lot more for us , we were on deck 2 last time now on deck 7 and choose our room.

Good luck everyone.

I was able to see my ressie by looking in the "Already Booked" dropdown > My Reservations selection
Yeah mine isn't there, unfortunately. I've been on hold for 55 minutes with the DCL phone line, waiting to get through. My credit card was charged, so I'm holding out hope that there was just a glitch they have to fix really quick. Glad I didn't have other plans today!

Holy cow, I just checked and there are very few staterooms left. Almost everything left is guaranteed stateroom only.

I can’t help but feel like these 2022 cruises should have first been offered to those of us who rode it out until DCL cancelled this year, since we were PIF and committed to going. Now to go through the stress of booking again is so annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!