Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

Air Canada isn’t an American airline and therefore I do not believe they are subject to those regulations. As far as I am aware the Canadian airlines are still not required to issue refunds.
USDOT regulations apply to all airlines with flights originating or terminating in the US

I received all my Disney refunds now. Including the flowers I had ordered for Mother's day. So that's all sorted. Just the Air Canada airfare isn't refunded but I have a credit.

Overall, today is a sad day. Today we were leaving for Hawaii. DW and I have been getting various reminders that our flight is departing soon. :(

Maybe next time! :)

My day was yesterday so sad 😪 but alas I hope to have another !!
still battling everyone but Disney they were awesome and fast with the refund
Funny after Alaska Airlines cancelled a leg of my flight months ago and I cancelled the flight and rebooked with American Airlines - Alaska Airlines has been sending me reminders for days!! None of the other flights I had booked did !!
I do hope everyone is well and doing ok! - everyone is fine here!!

We are still missing money from Disney husband is going to call and see what is missing . We only used one credit card they put the amount but not what it is for.

I told him you all got yours back so who knows what is going on.

Yeah I keep seeing our return flight from Vancouver.

Told my husband I’m going to wear Disney stuff on Friday . The day the cruise would start. It’s also my son’s birthday so I will get to talk to him that day.

All is still good with my family and friends. Don’t know anyone who personally has it but pray for the families affected. What a crazy time.

But I’m tired of Groundhog Day. It’s beautiful out today too and stuck at home.

We are still missing money from Disney husband is going to call and see what is missing . We only used one credit card they put the amount but not what it is for.

I told him you all got yours back so who knows what is going on.

Yeah I keep seeing our return flight from Vancouver.

Told my husband I’m going to wear Disney stuff on Friday . The day the cruise would start. It’s also my son’s birthday so I will get to talk to him that day.

All is still good with my family and friends. Don’t know anyone who personally has it but pray for the families affected. What a crazy time.

But I’m tired of Groundhog Day. It’s beautiful out today too and stuck at home.
Good luck with the refunds.

And I'll be wearing my cruise tshirt on Friday as well!

OMG I'm on Day Two of my marathon hold with Delta Airlines - Seems when I cancelled the flight in March - they didn't cancel (?) and Delta changed the flight to 4 layovers which make it where you won't make 2 of them so they owe me a refund! So I called last night - over 3 hour hold - snarky employee after three reads of itinerary figured it out and said he would refund - yeah - come to find out - he only did my ticket! UGH - he didn't do DH ticket! So back on hold tonight - I'm on hour 3 still holding......
Tomorrow would have been our cruise - wearing my Disney cruise gear = having a tropical drink and a good cry! I'm going to try and find some sand to stick my toes in!
I do hope everyone is well!

OMG I'm on Day Two of my marathon hold with Delta Airlines - Seems when I cancelled the flight in March - they didn't cancel (?) and Delta changed the flight to 4 layovers which make it where you won't make 2 of them so they owe me a refund! So I called last night - over 3 hour hold - snarky employee after three reads of itinerary figured it out and said he would refund - yeah - come to find out - he only did my ticket! UGH - he didn't do DH ticket! So back on hold tonight - I'm on hour 3 still holding......
Tomorrow would have been our cruise - wearing my Disney cruise gear = having a tropical drink and a good cry! I'm going to try and find some sand to stick my toes in!
I do hope everyone is well!
Sorry your going through all that . My husband called to see what we were missing. It turned out my husband did put 2500 on another card he forgot about. Not sure why we didn’t get a statement from that card.

He is going to ask for a check from each card so the money is not locked up there. Plus we don’t want it to just disappear when shopping on the card thinking it is ok there is money there if that makes sense. Costco could eat that fast itself...lol but haven’t even been there in awhile now.

I was sad yesterday when my husband said we would have been at Aulani these 2 nights. I’m going to get there some day he promises me.

All is still well here so I’m thankful for that.

I went to Costco two weeks ago - well stocked except toilet paper which I just got at at Walmart been hunting for since March!! So thankful to get some was dangerous low!!

I received my statement from my Disney Visa with all of my Cruise credits. I have already called and they are sending me a check. The person I talked to was very nice and kind of chuckled. I guess I am one of many getting refunded for planned and cancelled Disney trips. Today is sad for us, it should have been departure day! :sail:Well I think I will put on my departure clothes, make myself a drink and at 4:30 turn up some music and have a private sail away party.:cool1:party:
Wishing you all the very best. Stay healthy and hopefully someday we will all Cruise again safely. :boat: :tink:

Had a very sad evening yesterday when it really hit that this is not happening. What was saddest for us was not missing Hawaii, but missing the Disney Wonder. We watched the virtual viewing of "Beauty and the Beast" on YouTube and just seeing a Disney cast member (Lesley, a cruise director) in the Walt Disney Theater was enough to send us to tears. We miss the cast members and the ship so much.

I looked at the three ships in port yesterday and cried I so want to do a cruise !! This whole thing is so sad and I don’t mean because if my or anyone else vacation ! Lost lives jobs etc horrible change the world as we know it - and we just don’t know when it will be back or how bad ! Sorry don’t mean to be doom and gloom !!
I do hope they can get a vaccine soon that would be awesome and a wonderful ray of hope for everyone !!
I hope you all are well !! We are fine here!

Good Evening Cruise Peeps (y’all will always be my peeps !)
I wanted to update you that I won two of my three chargebacks - the other one has until June 3rd
I do hope everyone is well and is able to work and has not gone crazy from being contained in their homes !
I only have to go in the office once a week to cut checks (I’m in accounting) otherwise I’m working at home - my employer wishes to continue this arrangement for the foreseeable future. I’m really good with that !!
DH took vacation last two weeks so was home NON STOP omg was glad to send him to work today ! He is an essential worker as is DD so I’ve love having house to myself with my puppy!!
I picked up Cracker Barrel again Friday since they offered free breakfast again - all in I got over 10 meals for $85 !! And I don’t have to cook!!! That to me is best part! Less dishes no cooking!!
take care

Glad you won your cases. We have all our money back now too.

Have flight credit to use so hopefully will be able to use them in the future.

Not cooking is always good. My daughter is home and was her birthday today we ordered dinner out but I did make her a chocolate cheese that she asked for. I hate food shopping this way too so think will be staying in even if they open some places up.

Husband still working and my daughter is doing spring and summer courses on line.

Weather has been nice , can get out on the deck or go for a walk in the neighbourhood . Love this time of year when ever thing is green .

Stay healthy and safe my friends.

For anyone still watching this thread, Hawaii is back on for 2022 with what, at first glance, looks like the same itinerary! Who's in?

Not me I considered it and decided to pass
Are you going ??
With covid still going strong and all the restrictions I just don’t even want to start planning anything to be let down again !! I need to see where things are settling first but that is just me - I understand 2022 is a long way off but that was how it was when we started with this cruise - I am just now getting over all the fighting to get me money back - DCL was awesome no complaints there !!
I so want to cruise again but need things to calm down so my employer will ease up!!
Happy planning to those that do book I really hope you get to go!! ❤️👍😎

Reactions: NAB
If the prices are not much higher than before, I think we're in. I have to believe 2022 things will be settled enough.

Actually, I should have been clearer. :)

If prices are only slightly higher. They were pretty high originally and somewhat hard to swallow.

Reactions: NAB
Thanks so much for this update. Now just have to talk my husband into it all over again. Sounds like it is far away but who knows how long Covid will be around.

The cost too might be a big factor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!