Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

May I know what is this? What is the meaning of the number? Thank you!

Sold Out Excursions - 01/16/20

Hilo has: 03 29 22 06 09 21 41 30 31 23 28 43 27 14 26 36 10 40 24 25
Sold out: 2 26 39 33 37 38 35

Nawiliwili (day 1) has: 12 32 08 36 04 10 31 38 21 02 23
Sold out: 32, 34

Nawiliwili (day 2) has: 30 12 34 32 05 13 08 36 04 10 06 38 21 02 01, 23, 33
Sold Out: 6 13 30 33 34

Kahului has: 01 38 03 40 46 31 48 08 45 44
Sold out: 02 26, 44

Please note - on the other Hawaii cruise their Palo is also sold out - someone called Disney and they confirmed Sold Out - so nothing held back for next level to book!😪
Makes me wonder about excursions ??! If that be the case poor Silver will have slim picks !!

Last edited:
The number listed by the sold out is the Disney number for each excursion under Port Adventures if you have other questions PM me and I’ll be happy to go over it with you!

Please note - on the other Hawaii cruise their Palo is also sold out - someone called Disney and they confirmed Sold Out - do nothing held back for next level to book!😪
Makes me wonder about excursions ??! If that be the case poor Silver will have slim picks !!
I'm Silver and I'd like to book Palo......Oh no!

I’m Gold and I’d like to book Palo makes me wonder what will be available once on the ship??

Seriously concerned about excursions - so many are sold out - I’m a do it with Disney person I’m not a do it on my own - we tried that in Norway didn’t go well and I saw first hand on our TA Disney excursions that missed the ship!

I so need to become Platinum - this here will drill the point home to DH - we are so close

I have very little hope of being able to book tastings - there is only one that I really wanted - it is the Champagne - ah such is life - I shall bring my own and have my own tasting!!!

FYI - I discovered that taxes/fees went down from when I paid in full last year. My payments are spread across 6 different gift cards and credit cards, so I called DCL and they were able to designate the $16 (I’m rich!) difference to a specific gift card so I know where the money’s going. Also was able to switch to a more desirable stateroom (same category) since those are opening up recently.

I received the same back but have no idea where as I used several gift cards and credit cards 🤪 plan on checking later as the amount is so small
Congrats on your cabin change !

Thursday Midnight Gold sign up / who’s in?? I plan on napping when I get home since I get up at 4:30 AM
Good Luck everyone !! I sure hope Disney is holding things back for each level !!! 😳
I am doing this cruise b2b with the other Hawaii cruise. We had the platinum booking window but stayed up for the gold one too just in case some things were held back but sadly there was nothing else released. There are so many platinum members on this sailing I am surprised anything is left.

as of this morning when I checked the following tastings have availability:
day 1: Whiskey Tasting $28 per person
day 2: Mixology $25 per person
day 4: Tequila & Margarita Tasting $23 per person
day 5: Whiskey Tasting $28 per person
day 7: Beer Tasting $23 per person

S.Martin
Thank you for all the updates - I just wish you would give me the numbers and tastings I want!! It's like the lottery I just can't pick the right numbers!!!! haa haa!! Well I just have to make the best of it!! I'm up and I took tomorrow off - 2 reasons - 1 - well this and 2 - snowing - well 3 reasons - I'm going out of town tomorrow night - driving to FL to pick up a puppy!!

I updated the first page of our thread to reflect the new info on Sold Out Excursions and Tastings.

Ugh, the DCL site is a mess right now. I try to add things and it won't let me. I add things, save them, and then they don't appear. When I try again it says I am not allowed, or that I have it booked already (despite it not showing up). Frustrating. I have no idea which reservations actually took, but I'm assuming none if they aren't showing up.

BOTH excursions we want are now sold out, too: KA08 and HA09
I tried to get both but it failed.

I'll play around for a little while longer but may give up on getting anything we want.

Ugh, the DCL site is a mess right now. I try to add things and it won't let me. I add things, save them, and then they don't appear. When I try again it says I am not allowed, or that I have it booked already (despite it not showing up). Frustrating. I have no idea which reservations actually took, but I'm assuming none if they aren't showing up.

BOTH excursions we want are now sold out, too: KA08 and HA09
I tried to get both but it failed.

I'll play around for a little while longer but may give up on getting anything we want.
None of the excursions we wanted were available so I booked a couple that might be interesting, we might cancel later when we can have a family meeting and sort it out. Most of the tastings were sold out - we got two booked but no sea days. All Palo brunches were sold out.

The earliest PAT we could get was 12:00, which is the latest I think we've ever had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!