Having Trouble Finding Answers! Can we Use DDP Credits for Group/Grand Gatherings???

bellenbuzz

Living Happily Ever After
Having trouble finding any information. Posted on another thread twice and got very very little replies (just 2 total).
Someone has got to know the details PLEASE !!!!!
I just know some DIS'er out there have my answers !!!

Question:
We are a Group/Grand Gathering (10ppl).
We all have the DDP.
Can we use our Dining Credits for any of the GG Special Events???
Such as the Magical Fireworks Voyage
OR the Safari Celebration Dinner
OR the Intl Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception
OR the Good Morning Gatherings

Anyone been a Group Gathering & Done Any Of These with Dining Plan??

THANKS SO MUCH !!! :wizard: :flower3: :tilt:

we did a grand gathering and ddp and did not use our ddp credits toward our gg events, although it may have been permissable... i suggest checking out mousesavers.com as they have a lot of gg info :)

Yes, you can use your DDP credits(2) to do a Grand Gathering event. This excludes the Fireworks cruise, since, it only includes a snack. We are doing a Grand Gathering in August and we are doing the Safari Celebration with 2 of our TS credits. When I called, last friday, they only had a few openings left for our week for the Intenational dinnerand the Good morning gathering. We took the last spots on the Safari :cool1: . So, call as soon as you know what you want to do, the CM that I spoke to was very helpful. :wave2:

YIPPEE and Thanks !!
I finally got the answer I was looking for !!
WOW, thats pretty cool we can use DDP for GG events, some of those events sound really really nice.
We were going to do the Hoop Dee Doo and Spirit of Aloha (which take 2 TS credits)
However, over the years I have done Hoop Dee 3 times and Luau At Poly twice ( I absolutely LOVE both of those dinner shows, BUT it would be nice to do something different too )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter