Having second thoughts...

BLTLDZ

Loving our DVC :)
We are going down to the world may 5-12th. I have us booked for a split stay...the first three nights at Vero Beach resort, then 4 nights at BCV. (We are obviously renting a car)/ This is the very first time we have been able to secure a ressie at BCV, and I am super excited :cool1: However, of course now I am wondering if we should even bother with Vero, and just stick with BCV? :happytv: Tell me I will love Vero...

You will love Vero if you love the beach. If you aren't a beach person, then no reason to go there.

Since you will have 4 nights still at BCV, I'd say your trip should be a good one. 4-5 days to "do the parks" at WDW should be pretty good for that trip. Especially since it looks like according to your signature you will have been to WDW twice in the fourth quarter of 2011.

The only thing I'd consider is flipping the dates if available. I think I'd prefer the relaxation of the beach vacation after visiting WDW rather than before. But there really is no right or wrong plan for this. Enjoy! :)

We are going down to the world may 5-12th. I have us booked for a split stay...the first three nights at Vero Beach resort, then 4 nights at BCV. (We are obviously renting a car)/ This is the very first time we have been able to secure a ressie at BCV, and I am super excited :cool1: However, of course now I am wondering if we should even bother with Vero, and just stick with BCV? :happytv: Tell me I will love Vero...

I would keep it. I wasn't as in love with BCV as I thought I would be. The beach will be a nice relaxing vacation.

DW and I are going to VB and then BCV in June. We have done this trip multiple times and will do so again. You can enjoy the Vero area if relaxing is your style. You can also, enjoy going if you enjoy the great outdoors. Checkout golf, fishing, renting a boat on the river, and other outdoor activites available at the resort and offsite.

Last year we did a VB, BCV vacation with the family and we all enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter