• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

haven't been around much lately

Mrmrezg

Mouseketeer
i appoligize to anyone that may havew been looking for me, but i have been very busy lately.
my DW and I owned a Transportion company that we sold just before our trip to the world this past summer. we have been working on opening another business and i am proud to say that after months of planning and preparations our store will be open for business on saturday october 15th. Maison De Chandelle, is a "fragrance boutique" selling scented candles, as well as other fragrances for your home. that's how my DW explains it. I say, it's a candle store that smells pretty.
anyhow, we have been tried up in that while i have been working my normal 86 hours/week. busy busy.

i appoligize to anyone that may havew been looking for me, but i have been very busy lately.
my DW and I owned a Transportion company that we sold just before our trip to the world this past summer. we have been working on opening another business and i am proud to say that after months of planning and preparations our store will be open for business on saturday october 15th. Maison De Chandelle, is a "fragrance boutique" selling scented candles, as well as other fragrances for your home. that's how my DW explains it. I say, it's a candle store that smells pretty.
anyhow, we have been tried up in that while i have been working my normal 86 hours/week. busy busy.

Congrats on the new venture :thumbsup2

Congrats! And good luck with your new store! I'm sure Joanie will do a great job!

Good to see you on here Greg! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the new store. I wish you the best of luck and may all your customers buy double. :wizard:

Congrats and good luck.

Got any Dole Whip scented candles?

Beverly?

No there are no dole whip candles, yet ;)
And I'll give dis dads the family discount, retail plus 10%, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter