Haven’t been in 5 years...going on last minute vacay in 8 days!

So no train in the opening show? We did get to ride Mine Train. LOVED the theming in the queue!

A TRON coaster?? Cool!

The opening show in MK is now at the Castle. People can explore Main Street now way earlier than opening.
So no train, and no old show like you're thinking either.

So no train in the opening show? We did get to ride Mine Train. LOVED the theming in the queue!

A TRON coaster?? Cool!
They have one stationary at the Main Street station but that’s about it. You can go and take photos with it.
And yes a Tron coaster it’s going to be like the one in Shanghai

So, you've found the website is better for refresh? I didn't have much luck with refresh last summer but I was using the app.

Yes, definitely, based on my personal experience over three trips, I have had significantly better results using the mobile website. For starters, you can keep tapping on a time (say, 10:00am) and the page will load new results every time. The app requires you to check different times (e.g., tap on 10:00am, then 10:30am) to fetch a new set of selections. Secondly, as great as the app is, it runs just a bit slower because it’s dong a lot of other things in the background.

Thanks! I have a teenager who would be good at that! Is this one where the FP queue is different? Is the regular line the “ride in itself” you mentioned?

The FP queue skips almost all of the atmosphere and set pieces (e.g., the forest, the laboratory, the full-sized avatars suspended in the linking chamber, etc) that you may appreciate from the film. When you get a FP, you don’t see any of that and are dropped in near the are where your party is grouped.

Of course, if I can ever get a FP, I’ll take the shorter wait. The queue itself is just well done to the point that if you’re a theme park fan or an Avatar fan, you might actually enjoy experiencing the well-designed scenes and atmosphere at least once as much as a walk-throuagh attraction.

Yes, definitely, based on my personal experience over three trips, I have had significantly better results using the mobile website. For starters, you can keep tapping on a time (say, 10:00am) and the page will load new results every time. The app requires you to check different times (e.g., tap on 10:00am, then 10:30am) to fetch a new set of selections. Secondly, as great as the app is, it runs just a bit slower because it’s dong a lot of other things in the background.

The FP queue skips almost all of the atmosphere and set pieces (e.g., the forest, the laboratory, the full-sized avatars suspended in the linking chamber, etc) that you may appreciate from the film. When you get a FP, you don’t see any of that and are dropped in near the are where your party is grouped.

Of course, if I can ever get a FP, I’ll take the shorter wait. The queue itself is just well done to the point that if you’re a theme park fan or an Avatar fan, you might actually enjoy experiencing the well-designed scenes and atmosphere at least once as much as a walk-throuagh attraction.
Just wanted to clarify the bold, that is only true for iPhones. You can continuously select the same time on Android phones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!