Have you toured a park during Dapper Day?

DisneyWishes14

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW in November the same time fall Dapper Days are going on. It looks so fun and I know the girls I'm touring with will get a kick out of seeing everyone dressed up and might even dress up themselves! I'm just wondering how crowded the designated parks get on Dapper Days? We will be in MK the day they are scheduled to be there in the afternoon, so I'm not too concerned about that, but we are also planning on being in EP on the EP Dapper Day - for those who have toured during Dapper Day, is it really crowded? We will only be doing our 3 FP+, walking around WS and then probably doing the Frozen dessert party, so perhaps it really won't affect our touring. Just looking for any insight! Thanks!

There will not be a significant impact on attendance based on my past experience

I was there last year in April for it. The park was crowded for sure but doable

I've been there during it and there was no difference in crowds for me. The only thing that even was noticeable, other than people walking around in their cool clothes, was there were a number of times they were doing group photos at HS.

Until last year, Dapper Day wasn't huge at WDW, so it had little impact.
Last years spring dapper day was crowded, but mainly on Main Street. A lot of people cycling through the park for photos, but few of them going on rides. Fall didn't seem to be quite as busy.
The second/Epcot day is definitely less popular than the first/MK day. There will be crowds, but it shouldn't be too bad, especially since Food and Wine will be over at that point.

The first Fall day this year is also a 2 park day - DAK in the morning and MK in the evening. This will help disperse the crowds a bit as some people will only do one park, or if doing both will have to split their time

I've never had my sceduel permit me to go for a Dapper Day though it's on my Disney Bucket List for sure.... though I think while crowded the lines for rides especially the more intense ones won't be as affected as people won't want to mess their outfits up.... character meets, 'walls' and other photo opportunity areas on the other hand may be crowd heavy

We were in Epcot for it last Fall and it was fun to see the outfits. There weren't nearly enough people for it to affect the wait for anything as far as we could tell.

We were in Epcot for Dapper Days in 2016. There weren't enough on them to impact crowd size. Maybe 30 to 40? Loved their outfits by the way.

We will be at WDW in November the same time fall Dapper Days are going on. It looks so fun and I know the girls I'm touring with will get a kick out of seeing everyone dressed up and might even dress up themselves! I'm just wondering how crowded the designated parks get on Dapper Days? We will be in MK the day they are scheduled to be there in the afternoon, so I'm not too concerned about that, but we are also planning on being in EP on the EP Dapper Day - for those who have toured during Dapper Day, is it really crowded? We will only be doing our 3 FP+, walking around WS and then probably doing the Frozen dessert party, so perhaps it really won't affect our touring. Just looking for any insight! Thanks!
We toured Disneyland during Dapper Day this past November, and crowds weren't terrible.

We were there this Fall for the MK day and the Epcot day. Really crowded on both days but it was also because it was the start of Thanksgiving Break and Mickey Mouse's Birthday! I think MK was a 10 crowd level that Saturday. We still had a great time!

looking at all the outfits for Dapper Day was so fun when we happened to be there a few years ago at HS :)

We were there on Dapper Day in November 2016 and it was packed in Epcot on that Sunday. It was also the last weekend of the Food and Wine so that added to the crowds I’m sure.

The lines for food and drink were really, really long.

It was so much fun watching all of the people in costumes going by that we didn’t mind the crowds at all!

Thank you so much for the replies everyone! I'm actually really excited to see all of the outfits. I sent the Dapper Days website over to the girls I'm traveling with - I think they may want to plan some outfits - should be fun!

We were there on Dapper Day in November 2016 and it was packed in Epcot on that Sunday. It was also the last weekend of the Food and Wine so that added to the crowds I’m sure.

It was so much fun watching all of the people in costumes going by that we didn’t mind the crowds at all!

We were there this same weekend. It was crazy busy. I have never seen Epcot so crowded. It took us a long time just to park. We walked back to the America pavilion to get something from the F&W booth because the booths closer to the front of the park already had long lines when we got there. World Showcase got progressively more crowded until we could barely walk through. We left earlier than we had planned because we weren’t having any fun. It was the perfect storm of Veteran’s Day/last weekend of food and wine/run Disney/Dapper Day event. We did see a lot of cool Dapper Day costumes, though. :) And I don’t know how people walk around in some of the high heels that I saw them wearing.

We were there that day also and had no idea it was dapper day until we got there. It WAS crowded that day but we enjoyed watching everyone all dolled up. We were on the Nemo queue (standby) for the longest I think we have ever waited for that ride, but we were sandwiched in between the most charming "dapper" families it was one of the most fun times we've ever spent waiting in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!