Have you shared a Dream??....They both have.....

Ok, Dan...don't leave a "hint" of a picture....I need to SEE the picture!! :banana: I know lots of us here so enjoy your pictures and miss them deeply.

Pretty please............................ :worship:

:blush: Sorry, Colleen. I actually was thinking 'magic' and used the word 'dream' in error. Did not know they had a 'dream' board as such, I guess for the current promotion at the parks. I reposted a bit ago, using the more correct word, 'magic'.

OK....guess I will have to go look for that one!! :crazy: I never would of thought that park photos as needing to belong on the "dreams" board...if it were of someone receiving a dream, then maybe, as a stretch, it would be board appropriate.

Oh well...off to go find some pictures! :yay:

OK....where'd you put it!??? :badpc: Now MAYBE if the search feature worked, I could find it!!! Never seems to pull everything up.... :rolleyes:

Link please........................... :dance3:

The new search function here is completely useless. They might as well just take it away. :sad2:

There's a "Dream" board here? News to me too. :confused3

I have some pretty wild dreams, can I talk about them there? :listen: :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter