Have you recently seen glazed pecans at MK or EP?

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
DD mentioned that the glazed pecans were her very favorite snack when we were last at WDW about 3 years ago. I distinctly remember that we bought them in Epcot. However, I searched the new 2017 snack spreadsheet that a lovely DISer put together and can only find the pecans listed for AK and HS.

Has anyone seen pecans at MK or EP recently?

Doesn't look like they are at MK but there is supposedly a nut cart in Epcot Future World West. My husband loves them too.

They were there last year for thanksgiving even though they weren't on the menu. I believe they still have the glazed almonds, so I believe they would have the glazed pecans. I do know the boardwalk has them. I will be there in December so I can let you know if you're going after Christmas.

When we were there in April, if memory serves, there was a nut cart in Adventureland in MK, as you walk between the Jungle Cruise and The Enchanted Tiki Room. And in Epcot, I think there was one on the right as you walk from The Land toward the Imagination attraction.

I'm about 90% sure I saw them over in Tomorrow Land somewhere, just last week. Though I can easily be mixing up my locations.

Thanks, everyone. With 2 snacks per day on the QSDP, DD is planning on eating pecans as often as she can find them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter