Have you had a job with Disney and have a success story you want to share?

I work at Disney and there are a lot of people with disabilities of one kind of another that work here. Many use canes, or power chairs, and others have missing or withered arms, sight limitations, along with a lot of other things. Their attitude and how they handle their disabilities is an inspiration to us all.

I work at Disney and there are a lot of people with disabilities of one kind of another that work here. Many use canes, or power chairs, and others have missing or withered arms, sight limitations, along with a lot of other things. Their attitude and how they handle their disabilities is an inspiration to us all.

I was just going to ask this question, and was so surprised to see this posted when I got there. Do you know if they have people with autism working there?

I am not sure, but I would certainly imagine there are. Depending on where they are on the spectrum and how they can interact with guests and noise, there are many positions they could fit into. I had several clients whose "niche" was Disney, and they were treasure houses of Disney knowledge. Amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter