Have you ever cheated on a test?

Ummm, maybe? I don't honestly remember. If I did, it wasn't habitual.

I did let a girl copy off me on Chemistry exams in 11th grade. Because girl. Which is funny, since I don't remember much of anything about Chemistry. I don't even remember if I got A's.

Last edited:
I did one time on a Biology test in college. I typed up some notes in teeny tiny font and printed it out on a little 2 inch square piece of paper that I tucked up my sleeve.

Curious as to why you are asking for “opinions”. :confused: One has either cheated or they haven’t, and they know it. It just strikes me as a weird way to phrase your OP.

In grade 12 calculus I routinely wrote formulae on my hand/wrist. That tactic was pretty common back in the day.

Just your opinion?
How is it an opinion? Wouldn't it be a fact?

The two times I remember "cheating"...
* In Hebrew school, we'd play "bingo". You'd create one bingo card with words in Hebrew, and one in English. In the first game, the teacher would call out the words in English, and you'd have to mark the words on your Hebrew "card". In the second game, the teacher would call out the words in Hebrew, and you'd mark the English "card". I just made both cards with the same words in the same spots so I could look on the "wrong" card, find the right place, and mark it on the right card. I won a number of games.
* In HS English, we had to memorize the prologue to Beowolf in Old English. I recorded it on tape (back in analog days folks), put a sony walkman in my hoodie pocket, ran an earpiece under my hoodie to my ear and was able to play the tape and write down the poem. Got 100%

Never cheated that I can recall. Tests were easy to me, except math but that was much harder to cheat at unless you had the problems ahead of time.

No. As much of a “rebel” as I was I could never bring myself to do it. I rarely went to class just showed up for test day. Solid C student, lol.

Once. In 7th grade. And, not because I "needed to" but I was trying to "fit in" with the cool kids (which I decidedly was NOT). I got caught. I was really awful at it. I have never needed to cheat on a test. Indeed, I was the one everyone suddenly wanted to sit next to when it was test time.

I never cheated myself, but I was a party to letting others do it. We'd come up with elaborate systems sometimes. For some of us, it was more to prove that we could as most didn't need to anyway.

Yes, on the test to be a p/t server at Chilii's. I was already working a full time job and school at night and just didn't have time to study for which entree comes with what, I figured I'd easily learn on the job--how hard could it possibly be?? My friend was a server and gave me a completed test while the manager wasn't looking. However, as cheating usually does, this failed me. I remember getting screamed at in the kitchen that I couldn't remember what came with what--how did I possibly score a 100 on the test? I quit soon after! My hat is off to servers and what they have to remember. I worked in banquet serving before that and you barely have to think. One must have a solid brain to work at Chili's. I have tremendous respect for all ala cart servers.

Last edited:
Of course, but I was more often the one giving answers to others, rather than vice versa. But no cheating for me beyond middle school/junior high.

Yes. Usually it was in a math based class: Surveying as well as more advanced level math courses. I would enter the formulas into my T1-82 calculator to use when needed during the written portion of the exam. There were often too many to recall.

I can tell you that I wasn't alone in doing it. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter