Have you bought through loveorlandotickets.ca?

purple hippo

Mouseketeer
I found mention of the site on a very old (2012) thread and thought I would check them out. There prices are pretty good...even for Discovery Cove! And they bill in Canadian dollars so no exchange fees or watching the dollar rise or fall. And they offer payment plans.

According to the chat session I had they are an "official re-sellers of Orlando Theme Parks!", a part of Isango and are located in the UK. Their prices look so good it concerns me if they are legit. And if they are legit how come no one on here has mentioned them unless it's one of the best kept secrets around...

So tempted to book Discovery Cove as it would save me a lot of money buying through them but I just want to be sure I'm not sending my money away only to be disappointed at the park gates.

Has anyone purchased through them? What was your experience?

Never heard of them. Personally I wouldn't chance it but maybe other people have experience with them. Maybe you should also post in the UK forum if this company is located there?

I've never heard of them either. I agree with PP that I wouldn't chance it but I tend to err on the side of caution when shopping online!

Never heard of them. Personally I wouldn't chance it but maybe other people have experience with them. Maybe you should also post in the UK forum if this company is located there?

I thought of posting on the UK forum but thought I would check here first. I'll do that now. I searched their forum as well and also only posts from 2012 about them...but they were positive, but that was quite a while ago.

I've never heard of them either. I agree with PP that I wouldn't chance it but I tend to err on the side of caution when shopping online!

I agree 100%. That's why I thought I would double check if anyone else had used them. Part of me believes they are legit as the girl on the chat said for DC I should call them to ensure availability before I order them, eventhough
I could check that online. She said the DC tickets "sell like hot cakes". Once I place my order with them I would immediately be emailed my vouchers to take to the gate. Part of me thinks that's all good and the other part thinks....what else would they say. :worried:

I've only used Undercover Tourist. They have no shipping fees and send real tickets, not vouchers. On the loveorlando site go to check out page like you were buying the tickets and see if additional fees pop up like taxes and shipping. Some sites look like prices are good but they don't show you full price until check out.
At Undercover Tourist the full price is shown on first page. No surprise at check out.

I went all the at through to check out and no fees but no taxes either. The chat session I had the other day they had said there were no hidden fees so went I went through to check out it was just 4 x the price stated on the site as I had selected a qty of 4. Plus because of my total there were a few extras thrown is like dine4less cards and mall vouchers.

I wish we knew either way if they were legit or not. That way we could either use them a lot as their prices are so low or we could warn people about them if not.

I used them for my Universal tickets in August of this year. I was a bit worried too but I had found some other reviews as well and everyone seemed to have a good experience. I had to wait at the Guest Services line to trade in my printout voucher but it was a great experience overall. I did indeed received the e-vouchers as quickly as they said I would. I had actually had an issue with my initial purchase (my work internet crapped out during the payment portion). I called them to confirm if the transaction had gone through or not and got good customer service. I would use them again.

Note that this really just saves you the fx fee on your credit card - you still have to play the wait and see game on the exchange rate. The ticket prices go up and down with the exchange rate so keep on an eye on that. They seemed to run about 1 day behind the current market rate (i.e. if the exchange rate is up on Wednesday, you'll see the ticket go up on Thursday).

At the time, they were cheaper than UT for the particular tickets I was looking at by about a total of $60 CAD (3-day P2P). I was also checking Tickets@work and this place was the best deal of the three.

I used them twice once in 2011 and 2012. I had no problems at all and exchanged them at animal kingdom the night before our first day. This was before fastpass+ though. This year will be our first trip in five years so I don’t know if they will link to your MDE account for fastpass booking...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!