Have not been to F&G festival yet.

Beautiful! Spring is certainly late this year.

We will be there in 10 days and looking forward to warm weather and seeing all the flowers!

We will be there in two weeks and one day. We have 5 cherry trees in our back yard. They were so beautiful this year.

We bought the house in the winter so had no idea what the trees were. Our next door neighbor told us that his wife wished they weren't there as they (very slightly) blocked their view of the lake. So glad we never considered taking them down.

Love your picture. You are adorable.

Right behind you! Looking forward to seeing Herman’s hermits again.

& deb/bill What night are you guys planning? I’m thinking Sunday but if it’s forecast to rain then will flip our MK day and catch them Monday

Can’t remember who’s there on 4/28, but wanted the mr to see the SW projection at MGM, which he’s missed thus far and didn’t want to spend a ton of time on the boat

& deb/bill What night are you guys planning? I’m thinking Sunday but if it’s forecast to rain then will flip our MK day and catch them Monday

Can’t remember who’s there on 4/28, but wanted the mr to see the SW projection at MGM, which he’s missed thus far and didn’t want to spend a ton of time on the boat
We are planning Sunday, and that is our last night. However, we have dinner on Friday after driving from HHI at Cape May with no other plans, so we will most likely walk over to catch some of Friday’s show.

On Saturday, I want to see the projections in HEA. We’ve seen them once, but mostly we see the fireworks from TTOTW.

We can't wait to go to F&G too! Less than 3 weeks left... so much to get done before then and I'm really looking forward to relaxing on vacation. It will also be our first time staying at Poly and VGF :D

We are arriving on Monday so those are the only shows we can see. We'r just there for four nights at GFV.

What a great hubby you have to take you to such a beautiful spring show. We have had an historically awful April here (including 18 inches of snow last weekend!) and I surely could use some cherry blossoms or F&G in my life. Enjoy, Bobbi!

What a great hubby you have to take you to such a beautiful spring show. We have had an historically awful April here (including 18 inches of snow last weekend!) and I surely could use some cherry blossoms or F&G in my life. Enjoy, Bobbi!
Yes Jean, he’s a keeper! (50 years this June 1).

Seems like a lot of us will be there for F&G at the same time. We are headed down on April 30, Long Island is still too cold. It's suppose to be a high of 82 the day we arrive.

To the OP beautiful Cherry Blossoms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter