Have an empty seat 12/5 for Fantasmic Dining?

sherlockmiles

DIS Veteran
Been trying since Fantasmic! Dining Package opened to get a reservation for any time at Mama Melrose for December 5th with no luck. (got one within first hour but system errored out on last step :( No luck since.)

I'm a solo traveler and was trying for a 'party of 2'.

Any other solo traveler or any size party with a reservation that day with an extra seat that I could join??

PM me.

Thanks much!!

Been trying since Fantasmic! Dining Package opened to get a reservation for any time at Mama Melrose for December 5th with no luck. (got one within first hour but system errored out on last step :( No luck since.)

Any other solo traveler or any size party with a reservation that day with an extra seat that I could join??

PM me.

Thanks much!!
Only Mama Melrose?

PM me.

Thanks much!!
Not exactly what you requested but I do have a fantasmic dining package you can join on Dec 2 Mama Melrose 4pm. Let me know if this works for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter