Have all homes been replaced by cabins?

denisenh

used to have tags
I would like to request a cabin in loop 2500 for our February trip but my DH believes that these are still homes. Does anyone know if they have been replaced by cabins?
Thanks!

:D I called FW and asked. The nice man at the front desk told me that there are some homes still in loop 2500 and they are being replaced with cabins. darn, I should have asked about loop 2700 while I had him on the phone. Anyone know off hand?

Just got back from a trip to WDW (Dec 30-Jan 6). We stayed in Fort Wilderness. The only loop with Homes still was 2700. The homes in 2800 were in the middle of being replaced. The rest of the old home loops were all cabins.

Oh Great!! :) Thanks for posting! I guess I will be looking to request a cabin in 2500 then. I wonder if it is noisy with the work being done moving cabins/homes?
Bet you had a terrific time!
My turn in 43 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter