• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have a question about 180 +10

nikki&petey

Mouseketeer
I know that you have to have a reservation at a hotel to be able to do 180 plus 10 ADR's. Does it matter what type of reservation you have? My reservation is through a conference rate. I am just worried that they won't consider that a valid reservation and make me log in every morning.

As long as you have your Disney resort reservation number, it should work with the 180+10. The main thing is if you have Disney's number -- the number given to you by your conference housing may or may not be the same thing.

In the past with work events I have called 407-W-DISNEY to have them provide to me my actual resort reservation number.

You can also test the online dining reservations ahead of time to see if you have the right reservation number. You can retrieve your reservation at any time ahead of your ADR day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter