Have A Grand Ole Time! - Memorial Day weekend trip

merry_nbright

DIS Veteran
Oh, hello and welcome to my first ever attempt at writing a trip report!

I’ve been lurking around the boards for a while now and decided, what the heck! I go a lot, let’s give it a try and see how this whole “trip report” thing turns out!

Let’s start off with the easy, technical stuff, shall we? This trip is from May 23rd to May 27th and we’re staying at the Grand Floridian. Now, this year has been a nightmare. My aunt passed away, I’ve been in TWO ( yes 2 ) car accidents within a month of each other, we’ve all had the flu a few times, both myself AND my brother had to relocate due to jobs ( My brother worked at GM Lordstown, RIP ), and the list goes on and on. So, as a surprise for my mom ( it was her sister who passed ), my Dad and I decided to upgrade our room to Club Level! First time ever, but with the AP discount, it worked out price wise! So, I guess it’s time to introduce us!

w46SXkB_d.jpg

That’s me ( Suzanne, Suz for short, professional nanny, super awkward, 27 year old adult child? )and Mom. I’ll call her Mom, it’s just easier. Mom’s got horrendous arthritis and vertigo, so we always get her the DAS and she can’t enjoy rides like FoP, but we still have fun! She’s my speed. So, yeah! That’s how we’re gonna start and when we get back, let the trip report fun begin!

Hi Suz!! We will be there at the exact same time!!! 5/23 -5/27!! We're staying at the Swan! I'm hoping to do a TR, too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter