Haunted hayride in august?

tbuot

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star
Do they offer the haunted hayride in August? How scary is it? My two boys will be 4 and 7. The "scary" test is the Haunted Mansion which too scary for them.

I really think the Haunted Hayride is only done around Halloween. The regular hayride is good, tough. Your boys would probably enjoy that!

Do you know what times of day the hayride is offered? How much is it? I didn't know FW had this(FW newbie). Thanks

Nightly hayrides begin in the settlement area. Cost is around $6 per person and they leave when the wagon is full. For those who want a little more privacy or romance they also offer carriage rides during the evening for around $30.

Could be mixed up, but I think the cost is $8 for adults and $4 for children.

We just went on the 4th of July Fireworks wagon ride. It was $8 for adults and $4 for kids. We were surprised they did not charge more for it being a "special" ride. For anyone there on the 4th of July, I would highly recommend going. It was fabulous!

All wagon rides are done first come, first served. They do not offer any ressies for them. The sign that was up said they leave nightly at 7 and 9 pm.

Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter