• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone used SouthEast airlines out of Allentown yet??

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
If so , how was your experience?? Thanks!

I looked into them about a month ago, and my impression was that they were a quasi-charter service. Like they only had one or two flights a week, but I could be wrong. The website kept crashing...

I also looked into them but they do not fly on Tues. and Wed, which would be when we would be flying. Also, Sanford is actually about an hour from Disney, so we felt it would not be worth it. We are flying US air out of Phila for $200 rt.

Flew Southeast Air from Stewart to Fort Lauderdale and I would fly them again. The price was right (approx 130 r/t). They were late, both coming and going. And if you ask for an exit row seat, you might be surprised to find that you don't have it once you get on the plane. The crew & desk people were very pleasant.

I would fly them again, however, if the price was right.

The distance between Sanford and WDW really doesn't bother me ( it's the same distance from home to the local airport ) . Hopefully if they are late , they won't be too late, then again I have found major airlines being majorly late.

I am flying Southeast for the first time on Dec 19th. I will let you know how it goes.

My travel agent has had much success with people flying them.

The price was right. I dont care about the drive from Sanford either. I am getting a towncar to pick us up. No more waiting forever for Mears again.

I will let ya know.

Take care, Stacy

Thanks Stacy but I am going before you, I'm leaving next thursday so I will let you know how it goes, LOL. Thanks anyway!

I booked Southeast out of Allentown and got $133.00 pp. Towncar is $120 from Sanford so it's a big savings I think since PHL was running $187 and ^ and then TTC was $60. I changed my arrival dates to accomodate Southeast and actually was able to add on 2 extra nights. Allentown is only 30 min away from me and PHL is at least an hour. I can actually get family to take us to the airport and really I hate PHL or EWR so Allentown was a no brainer. Late or not I know that TTC will wait for us. Let me know how things worked out for you guys!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter