Has anyone used Disney Express?

maryr1oz

Down Under Disney Lover x
I called to book the Disney Express the other day, we are arriving on a TGV train from Belgium. I asked the reservation agent if they needed our arrival details, and he said no they don't require any of that information. I didn't think anything of it, until now when i read on the Disneyland Paris official website that this service is available for arrivals from 8:30am to 2:30pm... we aren't arriving until 5pm... :confused3

I live in Australia and it's a bit of a pain to call Paris, but saying that, i will if i need to clarify this... just wanted to try here first :thumbsup2

Has anyone used this service arrriving by TGV, and after 2:30pm? :flower3:

I can't help as regards other countries but I know it's only available for UK customers arriving on the direct Eurostar which comes in just after 1:30pm and it does need to be booked in advance.

Which hotel are you staying at? I've never bothered to use the service when we've travelled with Eurostar as I prefer to go to the hotel and check-in first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter